[The story about and the characters]

Akira Kataro is the main character of this story, her curvy bangs covers her forehead while her long brown hair flows gloriously as she moves. Her reddish and brownish eyes represent roses and chocolates filled with flowers. She wears jackets and short shorts as home clothes, school is a blue uniform, a really cute skirt, long black socks and a pair of white shoes.

Few years ago, she had an accident, she had amnesia when she was young, she forgotten some memories which includes her special childhood friends. Their faces were faded but their voices remained in her. Before she met each of them, her mother passed away from an accident which got her depressed but she always relaxed herself whenever she sees the bracelet that she received from a person or more. A promise.

Her dad and her moved on till her first day of high school, new classmates, new things...New things? Let's get started to introducing the cute and handsome boys that were obsessed with Akira.

Blue wavy hair, dark ocean eyes, His name is Rin Sakami, age 18 ,the flirty and aggressive type. He likes wearing cool jackets that makes the girls fell with him when they see him but he already has a lover, his lovely Akira. He adores her, loves her a lot, obsessed with her, watches...her. He's clever from getting what he wants, able to convince people easily....too easily. He's a one flirty demon. When he transforms into his demon form, there's black curly horns at the sides of his head, a long thin black tail. He can get you by flirting you easily.

Yellow hair, orange and yellowish eyes. Sharp white fangs, he loved Akira ever since they play together when they were young. This guy is a cool and fiesty one. His name is Kei Hirano, age 18. Able to get you by his sexy stare. He can control people by that. When he saw his love at that classroom, sitting there peacefully, ignoring Rin's annoyed stare. She was everything to him. That promise made him remember the memories with her. Now, he's Akira's step brother which gave him an advantage watching her asleep in her room. He was also obsessed with her blood and her body, how sweet and how cute she is when she moans as he sucks her neck seductively but...he always...ALWAYS get interrupted by an annoying, stupid... dog.

Reiji, he is a werewolf/werecat/neko cat/ Idk, red spiky hair, red sexy eyes. His cute furry cat ears on his head. His furry tail that could give you tingles when he is all over you. He is a clingy and caring type. He wants his Akira to be with him all the time. Snuggling her body under the sheets while she is asleep, even being naked as well. He blushes when he feels her touch on him. He mostly hate Kei as he doesn't want him to get all over her, that's another reason why he hate him a lot. Reiji wants to stay with Akira as he adores her and will never let her go. Never.....

Muffin....Muffins....Cookies....Yum, Ahkikoh Arata, the calm and the freaked out type, his curly black hair covering his left grey eye. He's the person who always go somewhere alone, eating his muffins or cookies. Whenever he feels Akira being too close to him, he blushes too bad, he waited for the moment to have her, embrace her, making love with her.....He has bat wings that could let him fly or he could jump really high, a long thin black tail, he has some powers, one is telekinesis, another one is body shifting[That one you need to remember while reading the story]. When he saw her, standing right in front of him at that rooftop, he freaked out that it can't be, his true future wife is there defending herself with a lunchbox. He hugged her with happiness when he found her. He became obsessed with her, wanting her all to himself. Sometimes, he gets insecure....Just don't do something stupid or else you will awake the devil. His grey eyes will get you if you stare at them too long.

Those promise bracelets, when they were all young, peacefully playing together in the playground, Akira made a promise to one of them, being together forever, marry him, be with him. Those were the memories that she lost. The boys need to remember theirs so they could get their promise and love full-filled but right now, the little demon made a clever plan to get his Akira all over him. That smirk on his face.

The chapter 23 will be published tmr