CHAPTER 18

He gripped my sleeves and his eyebrows twitched. His orange eyes flamed and stared through me.

"W-who did this...",he question in a low voice.

I didn't respond but placed my hand on the mark.

"I said! WHO DID THIS!", He grabbed my hand and held it tight which made me whimper a little."Who made THIS h-HICKEY?!".

"K-Kei..Calm down-".

"WHO DID IT?!",His eyes glowed brightly as he gripped my hand tighter.

"Ah! M-my h-hand...".

"Answer me!".

I just stuttering my words until my mind became blank, I have nothing to say.

"Akira, you do know I have feelings for you!", He held my shoulders and looked at me angrily and starting to have tears.

"Akira! I love you! I love you! More than ANYONE!", I was shocked.

"If this continues , I could cage you up in my room without our parents knowing", his hands moved to my cheeks,"So please...tell me".

My mouth was opened to speak but was closed. I inhale and exhale and opened my mouth slightly.

"R-Reiji...".

"Huh?".

"R-Reiji did it, he made this hickey",I looked at him calm and relaxed, trying not to shiver.

[Let me mark you~] The familiar phase came up.

I looked down upset until I heard him breathing..breathing heavily, I stared at his sharp fangs, he was becoming a little furious.  His eyes became red and pulled my right sleeve down. His mouth was wide opened, his fangs was the only thing I saw that made me scared.

"Kei! D-don't-",I felt two sharp nails went inside on my shoulder. I could feel my blood coming out and hearing sucking noises. Kei sucked my blood hard and licked it at the same time. He leaned onto me and held my hand gently. He stopped and spoke deeply.

"Ha~  This blood...it's so good",Kei had blood around his mouth, he continued as I suddenly saw a flashback.

[A-Akira! You are bleeding!,]

I could see a blonde boy, kneeling before me crying at a playground. My finger was poked by a sharp plant and I could see it bleeding, A small red dot on it appearing.

[K-Kei...]I cried.

[Let me see it]

He held my finger gently and looked at it, after few seconds inspecting it, he sniffed it. He was surprised by the sweet smell. His fangs suddenly appeared but he quickly shook his head.

[N-no! Not now...]

Kei looked upset, he could sense his other side taking my blood badly.

[Kei..Are you okay?]

His eyes glared at the finger with a blood flowing down. He moved towards it and licked it. He became shocked by the taste. He licked it more and noticed me blushing.