CHAPTER 12

I was walking on a stone path, I was looking at the houses as I walked, Reiji jogged happily as he looked at me what was I thinking.

*What are you thinking about?*,Reiji's voice echoed in my mind.

I gasped a bit and turned to Reiji as we continued walking.

"How...how did we meet?",I questioned,"I seemed to have forgotten about you...I'm really sorry".

*It's okay Akira-sama, people always forget stuff in the past....*,Reiji barked a little as we turned our direction on the path,*We met each other in certain places".

"How do I not remember it?",I looked around my surroundings before crossing the road while Reiji followed me.

I glanced back at Reiji who was walking beside me, he didn't respond my question.

"Reiji",I called out and he looked at me, his tail rose up which caught my question.

*Oh..it's because...*, He suddenly stopped for a moment, thinking how to reply. I realized we are right in front of the road and in front of it is in the school gate. Students in groups or not, they walked inside the school as they move towards the school entrance. I looked at Reiji the wolf who was looking away upset. I looked at him concerned.

"Reiji...did something happen to me?",I asked him. He kept being silent until he slowly sat on the stone floor and looked at the floor.

*Something did happened...*,he replied in a low voice, he was sad.

I stared at his sad emotions, he tried to hold his emotions about the "accident". It was an accident that happened to me, I remembered me on a patient bed as I saw my parents talking to the doctor, my view was blurry but I heard voices.

"She is...",the doctor said worriedly.

"She has forgotten....memories....she wasn't able to remember some parts in her past and the accident that happened",I heard my mom crying and dad looking for a solution until I saw everything turned black. I flashed back to my reality time, thinking those made me disappointed about my parents as well. Even my parents kept secrets from me. Everything has secrets kept away from me.

"Memories...".

I stared at him as he tried hitting the floor with his big paws, he looks like he was punching the floor....with hate and anger.

*It was his fault*,he spoke angrily.

His fault?

*It was all his fault...*,he growled softly before standing up and stomping the floor continuesly.

*He did this to you...He caused this and you-*,he suddenly stop when he looked up to see me patting his furry head and ears.

I knelt in front of him and smiled,"It's okay, I guess something did happened to me..and something caused me to forget things in the past".

"I think Dad talked about it before...",I rubbed his head even more to cheer him up.

*Are you sure you are okay?*,he said it worriedly. His tail rose up and gave me those red eyes that felt with worries.

I nodded happily and stood up, Reiji became relaxed and barked excitedly which made me cheered up as well.

He wagged his tail happily and he was with refreshed emotions of happiness,*I will fetch you after school!*,he stuck out his tongue to pant like any wolf/dog will do. He was moving so fast and his tail was wagging really quickly.

*I will fetch you so I can protect you as it was my promise...no.....our promise!*.

I was surprised from his words and smiled,"Okay....but do you know the way home and the way here?".