CHAPTER 21

RING[Lunch is over]

"Oh! I have to go back to class",I calmly walked away from him but he gripped my hand tightly, I turned to him, he stared into me."H-Haru-".

"Akira!",I turned my head to the front and noticed a familiar guy.

"Rin",he gasped when he noticed someone holding my hand. He angrily focused at the person and immediately became surprised from the familiar face,"Brother...".

"Oh hey little bro",he smiled at him,"How's school?",he let go my hand and grinned at him.

"It's fine...",Rin spoke in a serious tone and gave a strange look at his brother,"I thought you will be away for another month".

"Oh I have a new job in this town, I will be staying at your house for a while".

I turned to him and asked clumsy,"What's your job?".

He was surprised and laughed,"Hahaha, Isn't it obvious?".

He smiled while his eyes are closed,"I'm a student teacher".

Rin and I were amazed, Haru looks like he is around 18 or 19, already have a job, pretty sure he was hired by his looks.

"Oh, that might explain why you are in my school...",Rin said as he walked beside me.,"Well uhh, we gotta go back to class now, let's go Akira,".

He grabbed my hand and walked away from Mr Haru who was waving us in the distance.

After we left, Haru crossed his arms and grinned. His shadow glowed with a black aura.

"So that's the girl~",he whispered as his grin became wider.

"Oh my god~",the girl in my class blushed as the others smiled at the new teacher.

"Mr Haru?",I mumbled as Kei looked at me curious before returning to look at the teacher.

"Rin's older brother-".

"HUH?!",the class were shocked and glanced at Rin with shock.

Rin's eyebrow twitched when the classmates asked him the same question.

"Wow! He's your brother!?".

"Oh my god, no wonder why you two look a like!".

"Alright everyone! Settle down!",the teacher cut them off. Everyone sighed as they sat back on their seats."Today, we have a new history teacher, he will be helping you to pass your exams which is around four weeks".

"Ok",everyone said exhausted.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?",Mr Haru nodded and showed smile, sparkles began appearing around him.

"Oh my god~",the girls smiled with hearts as their eyes.

"Hello, My name is Haru Sakami, I hope we work together ahead",he bowed and smiled again.

"Oh yes~ we should~",the girls fangirled.

The teacher ignored the girls and smiled at Mr Sakami,"Alright then, Mr Haru, you can take the class now".

Mr Haru bowed and took out his textbook and started learning,"Alright, let's get to the history around the 1880s".

While he started writing details on the whiteboard, I was busy listening from Kei and Rin started talking in our thoughts.

*Why is your brother here?*,Kei asked.

*He has a new job here*,Rin's voice echoed,*But I think he came here for something else*.