CHAPTER 17

After few hours, we saw houses turning into mansions, big houses with fountains and all. I felt the car stopped. I opened my eyes, I was actually asleep during the ride. Reiji was sleeping as well. I looked at the window and saw a big house in front of this big fence.

 I looked at the window and saw a big house in front of this big fence

Dad looked at me,"We are here!".

I pat Reiji's head and he woke up,*Are we here?*.

I nodded, I reached out for the door and opened it. I went out the car and saw the driver with the mask was standing beside our luggages. I looked at the back of the car, Dad was taking the remaining boxes out, I quickly helped him and we placed them in front of the entrance of the house.

They placed nice flowers hanging on the door and around the area.

"They have a nice greeting here",Dad said when he pulled his luggage towards me.

The dark brown door was opened and a familiar lady noticed me.

"Akira! It's nice to see you again",it was my "Mom".

"Hello M-mom..",I smiled at her.

She gasped and blushed,"I'm surprised~".She gave me a hug and hold me tight."You are so soft~".

Yup, she's just like Kei. She pulled back and gave a hug to Dad. A maid suddenly came to us and grabbed my luggage inside. I held a leash of Reiji that I attached with the collar. I walked inside and it was huge.

A shiny chandelier was hanged on top. There was a stair in the distance and have big flowers around it.

As soon as I walked in, two rows of maids and butlers bowing in front of me and welcoming me.

I bowed to them and followed the maid with my luggage. I walked inside the living room, they had a huge tv and a nice comfy couch. I sat on it and the maid gave me cookies and milk. I was thrilled that it was delicious. I was alone with Reiji on the coach. Dad and "Mom" must be taking a tour in the house or still hugging.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming closer, Reiji suddenly growled at the person. I was shocked to see who it was, Orange and yellowish hair as he yawned as he went to the fridge and took out a bottle with juice in it. He drank it and closed the fridge. He turned around and noticed me sitting there looking at him.

His hair was messed up and he was shirtless, had blue shorts and wearing headphones. His orange eyes suddenly became opened and just stood there looking at one another.

"Hey Kei",I waved at him.

"AH! D-Don't LOOK!"He quickly used his hand and covered my eyes. He was blushing.

Reiji growled at him angrily.

"Umm...okay...",Kei suddenly became relaxed and formed a smirk,"Or is it you wanted to see like this~".