CHAPTER 22

"Oh~ still protective over her~",Haru crossed his arms and smiled.

"Don't make me fight you...",Rin stared at him angrily as he gripped me tighter to his chest.

"She's not even yours, so I can have her anytime I want", Haru stood there happily smiling at Rin.

"SHUT UP! SHE'S DOESNT BELONG TO YOU!", Rin's eyes were flaming.

"What makes you think you can have her all to yourself?", Haru questioned calmly.

"Tch....",Rin loosen the grip and sighed. He glared at his brother,"Because...".

He stood properly and held my soft hand gently,"Because she's my girlfriend".

Haru was speechless for a second but he formed a smile, "Are you sure?".

"R-Rin What-".

"Yes, she is my Girlfriend".

Haru chuckled and took out something from his pocket,"You got that Mom?".

Rin gasped when he heard a lady screaming with excitement,"M-Mom?!

"I knew it! Rin! I'm so proud of you!",A lady laughed with happy feelings from the phone,"I'm gonna get her mom to see with me!".

"Ugh! Wait-".

"Rin! I hope to see you and your girlfriend in our house this evening!",Haru pressed a button which hanged the call. He placed back his phone in his pocket.

Haru smiled while Rin became irritated,"Haru! Why!".

"You know Mom will be upset if I told her the truth",Rin stared at him angrily,"I gotta try to convince her...".

"Ha".

"Haru! I need a explanation-".

Black dark sparkles surrounded Mr Haru. He vanished with a smirk and now I am in the room with Rin. Rin stomped his foot and shouted.

"N-no! My brother is surely planning something!",Rin opened the door.

I gasped as I felt dark aura rising again, Rin was surprised too.

I shook as I glared at the two boys in front of us.

"What did you say being her boyfriend",Kei crossed his arms and gave a death stare.

"What happened...",Ahkikoh stood beside Kei. Their eyes were frightening and were with flames.

"Rin...",Kei mumbled angrily while he slowly walked towards him.

"W-wait!", I stopped him,"We are gonna convince his mom that I'm not his girlfriend".

"Y-yeah",Rin was glad that you backed him up,"But", everyone glanced at Rin upset.

"It's gonna be difficult to do it, I have a plan ,come on, let's go".

"Alright, I will help you",Kei brushed his yellow hair,"But I'm doing it because I don't want you touching my little sister".

"I will join...as well",Ahkikoh nodded.

"Alright, let's go".

"Now?", I asked, so the plan is already done?

Rin nodded at me, I replied back with a nod as I walked out the room as I headed to the stairs. Rin watched me and whispered to himself,"I wish you were my girlfriend".