CHAPTER 27[RECREATED]

You felt his big hands pulled back from your waist.

"Mr Sakami!", you gasped from seeing him with his fancy clothings for the weddings.

"Akira, just call me Haru~", he chuckled."Calling me Mr Sakami makes me feel old".

"O-Oh... I see", You nodded slowly and trying to come up with something to talk about.

"Has Rin been okay from the incident few days ago? He looked exhausted yesterday...", you were worried as Haru looked away shrugging,"Well, I don't know, he was probably tired from his studies".

"I g-guess...",you rubbed your hands when suddenly Haru smiled.

"If you don't mind, is it okay if you follow me for a moment?", he questioned to me calmly,"I want to talk with you privately".

"Sure".

In the distance,"Akira!".

Kei looked around the crowd to find you, Reiji sniffed around in his wolf form. Rin was worried about you.
Your dad and mom was also concerned where you disappeared. Ms Rena was furious, she clutched her fists.
"Haru...".

He lead the way as you followed him. You were that stupid.

You were moving away from the crowd.  You headed inside the church, he then brought to a small room.

You walked in a little nervous. You turned to him as he closed the door and locked it.

"Mr S-Sakami?", you stuttered.

"Okay~", he turned to you with his purples eyes glowing deadly,"Let's talk".

"So w-what is it....", you tried to keep your distance away from him.

Without realising, he was right in front of you,"Do you see it?".

"Huh?", you looked at him confused.

He chuckled,"Do you see my heart?".

You blinked, not knowing to say until a light appeared in front of him.

His small heart was appearing but it wasn't glowing.

"Do you see it Akira?", he asked you again.

You nodded.

"So you are her...".

"W-what? What do you mean her?".

"You're the daughter of the Heart Fairy".

"What".

"AKIRA! WHERE ARE YOU!".

"I can't find her with my magic", Kei gritted his teeth angrily.

"He must have placed a spell on Akira where we can't sense her in the area".

"I thought you were watching her Ahkikoh!", Rin yelled at him making him startled.