CHAPTER 20

*I'm so sorry Akira-sama...*, Reiji whimpered and pouted sadly at me.*Please forgive me...*.

"Dog Humper...",Kei mumbled with food in his mouth.

*What!*,he barked when suddenly he felt a taze around his neck. He stopped and growled softly at him.

"It's okay Reiji, I forgive you...just promise me you won't do that again",I gave him a small smile.

*I promise!*, after saying that, he felt upset about it.

"Don't you have your own bed? Why do you alway sleep on hers?",Kei asked him angrily.

*Well...*,red light flashed at us. We caught Reiji in his human form, he was scratching the back of his neck as his cheeks started to become red.

It was Thursday, few more days until Mom's and Dad's wedding. Now, we are having breakfast at the huge dining room at Level 1. It has big comfy sofas everywhere and various of beautiful plants hanging next to the big window that shows the beautiful front garden. Dad and Mom already headed to work already which means Reiji turning into his human form is available. Kei and I dressed in our uniforms and was eating while we watched Reiji thinking.

"I like sleeping with Akira more..",he closed his eyes and blushed."She's so warm and soft-".

Kei threw a fork at him,"Shut up!".

"Ow! Well, You're just jealous aren't you?",Reiji grinned at him as they did a staring competition.

"Reiji Kei, stop it".

"Ok...",they became ashamed a little.

Reiji yawned and stood up and laid on one of the comfy sofas near us. He somehow had the shock collar on his neck, it managed to fit for him. He was wearing one of Kei's old shirts and shorts.

"Anyway...Is there a way to remove this?", he held the collar gently.

"That thing has some kind of lock on it, I seen that before",Kei stood up and wiped his mouth with a tissue.

"Can I see it?",I walked beside Reiji and glared at the black collar with a glowing blue light in the middle.

I noticed there was a small red button, I moved towards it and pressed it. I heard a click noise and it started beeping.

"What?".

"Oh...It's a high tech one",Kei sipped his blue mug.

It was about to came off but it suddenly clicked back."What type of collar is this?".

"I guess Dad can only remove it",He took another sipped of his mug before grabbing his backpack. He crouched and tie his shoes.

I sighed as I pulled backed a little. Reiji was annoyed from the thing around his neck.

"Cheer up Reiji...",I smiled at him which caught his attention."You can do this".

"Awww...",he whimpered a little as his wolf ears twitched.

"Hopefully, my dad will remove it soon",I patted his head gently. His heart started beating rapidly.

"I'm so sad...",he sniffed and became so upset."Akira..".

"Yeah...", you caught his heart glowing brightly.

"Could you give me a hug to cheer me up?", he sniffed as he gave me those familiar puppy eyes.

"Uh-".