CHAPTER 7

I was sitting on a small bed, looking down at Kei as he use a cotton with alcohol. I had to also be bare footed as the alcohol could affect with the material of my socks and my shoes. He dipped it on my wound and every time he dipped it, I always clutched my toes and bit my lip from the pain. Kei looked up and dipped it slowly. I sat and saw at the window, there's the town right there until I realized something.

"What did you want to talk about?",I looked down at him as he stopped dipping.

"Well, I wanted to talk about the marriage and the bracelet situation",he continued dipping. I suddenly clutched my toes again.

"You already know that...I am going to be your step-brother",he smiled at me as he stood up. He placed the cotton in the trash and headed to a sink to wash.

"I wondered how Dad met your mother...",I gripped the blanket from the bed.

"I heard from mother that they both met each other in their workplace",He washed his hands calmly.

You sighed as you looked your legs that was trying to heal,"Time flies huh?".

"I agree".the sound of the tap of water stopped. He cleaned himself and returned to see you looking at the clock.

You turned to him smiling,"Thank you Kei for helping me".

"No prob", he smiled back.

"It's 2:30pm, I gotta go as I have to meet my dad", I checked my phone.

You looked at your legs and you tried moving your legs a little and the pain tenses a bit. It looks like I got a cramp on my legs.

"Let me help you",Kei chuckled as he took my socks and shoes from a table near him. He knelt down in front of me. He placed the items beside him as he grabbed a tissue from his pocket and rubbed the surroundings of my wounds to check if any alcohol would flow down if I stood up. He wiped away some of it and placed the tissue back to his pocket. Shouldn't he put that in the trash?

I ignored it and watched as he put my long white sock up till below my right knee. I kind of shivered as his fingers touched my skin. He placed the other sock to my other leg and seemed to looked at it in a dreamy way.

"So smooth...",he mumbled excitedly.

"What..",I looked at him curious.

"Nothing..",he placed your shoes and stood up smiling at you.

You managed to stand up properly but still could feel pain in your knee.

"Thanks again Kei".

He nods to you.

Just to make sure, Kei brought additional bandages for you. You left together with Kei the room and headed to the gate. I waved at him to say goodbye but he didn't.

"You know I am following you right?",you stopped waving and became confused.

"W-what do you mean?",you slanted your head a bit.

"Oh my god Akira~", he went towards me and flicked my forehead,"You little silly~".

He chuckled and blushed for a moment. He took a step forward closer to you which made walked you back and bumped into the wall you leaned on before. He placed his right hand right beside your head and smirked at you.

"I am going to that meeting with you",he spoke seductively."Let's go together~".

You quickly placed your hands on his shoulders to push him back a little. He suddenly took one of your hands and held it gently. He knelt in front of you, holding your hand with the bracelet, he kissed your hand nicely like any fairy tale prince do. You startled a little. He looked up at you and stood up.

"Starting now, I am your brother~",he closed his eyes and smiled.

"O-oh!",you shook your head and laughed nervously. "We can go together! I'm sorry for being too clueless", You gave him a smile before you walked passed him and headed to the path way. He stood there, looking at you.

His orange eyes changed into red, they were glowing. Something moved in his mouth. A pair of fangs came out. He licked his fangs and watched you still walking. He looked at his bracelet and blushed. He rose up his hand, looking directly in front of his face. He mumbled softly with love.

"You promised me to be your lover...",he smelled the bracelet intensely and even gave a small kiss. "Ugh~ that smile!",he talked to himself happily as he looked at the bracelet, hopping excitedly. He blushed as he thought of that smile. He was going crazy.

"I am going to be your lovely brother and lover~".He looked back at you fading away from the distance. Kei put away his glowing eyes and fangs and started walking bristly catching up to you. He ran right beside you and he gave you a smile. You smiled back and you two both walked towards the nearby town but little did they know, something was watching them as they walked.