Abhi: As if you need us for fun.Why, are you not having a good time without us?

Yash: It's you guys who are missing on the fun. Let's go in the dance hall now.

They entered the dark room which was full of students dancing. A  a college student was a DJ for the night. The music was blaring loud to all the malyalam, english dance numbers. Hall was lit by DJ lighting like strobe lights, projectors and lasers. It looked good. Some were dancing in groups. Other's in pairs. Abhi was surprised to see the girls dressed like that and everybody dancing like that in a Kerala college. It felt no less than Mumbai in anyway.

Yash: It's so dark here that we would never be able to recognize the person we danced with tomorrow morning.Let's move further in and find a girl to dance with. Common Abhi, don't keep standing here.

Abhi: I'm coming, you go and enjoy.

Ram and Yash went in through crowd somehow to look for a girl to ask for a dance. Abhi went to corridor and stood there.

A tall girl with shoulder length hair in a short bodycon dress saw Abhi standing in the corridor. She approached him and asked him for a dance.The girl took Abhi inside and found a spot to dance. They started talking while dancing

Girl: Abhimanyu Singh, right?

Abhimanyu: Yes, how do you know? Are you in my class?

Girl: Do you not recognize your class girls? She asked swaying while dancing.

Abhimanyu: Which branch you are in if you don't mind?

Girl:Instrumentation final year.

Abhimanyu: Your good name?

Girl: Sheetal

Yash and Ram went around the hall looking for a girl to ask but it seems all the girls were already asked by seniors. So, they joined a group of fresher boys from their class, dancing in a group. The  lights made it look as if they were doing break dance. When one such light flashed, Yash spotted Abhi dancing with a sexy girl. Ram and Yash decided to pass by him. As they passed him, Abhi excused himself and followed his friends into corridor.

Yash: How come you found one , when all the girls have been eaten up by seniors.

Abhi: She asked me.

Yash: Really, who was she?

Abhi: Final year student.

Yash: Now, I'm also going to wait here and let the girls ask me.

Ram: Great idea. But I doubt any would ask me so I wold go in and enjoy the dance.

Abhi: Hey Ram, wait, I'll join you.

Soon a senior year girl asked Yash for a dance.He felt super happy.

Abhi never learnt dance but since he was so much into music that his body automatically swayed in a rhythm to beats. His sexiness only got personified while dancing. Bela spotted Abhi dancing next to him when a senior who was dancing with Bela excused himself. Bela asked Abhi for a dance. Abhi obliged.Many dance songs like Lungi dance, "I want you" by Enrique,songs by JLo and Drake were played . Everybody cheered for the senior who was DJ that night.

They danced to 2 songs. Bela couldn't stop wondering at how handsome the guy ,she was dancing with was. They just exchanged their names and grades. It was hard to make out the names one told in that loud music. One nodded head even if they didn't get the name. Finally, Ram also got to dance with some girl. Shanaya was asked by quite a few boys. As the party was heading towards end the party hall got spacious. Many seniors had already left. Freshers were still enjoying. Ram and Abhi too had left.

When Bela, Priyanka and Shanaya got together to walk back to their room that Yash spotted her again.

Yash walked upto shopping center after them.

Priyanka: Is he following us?

Shanaya: He is from my class.

Bela: Then he is surely coming after you.He is quite a looker.

Shanaya: No, I don't think so.

Then all three of them see him take a turn to shopping center.

Priyanka: Isn't shopping center closed at this time.

Shanaya: Who know's may be he is going to play in badminton court. You know the boys are allowed to use court anytime.

They tapped on their heels to their rooms. After changing into more comfortable clothes they all lay on their bed to sleep.Their foot ached.

Priyanka: How many guys asked you girls for a dance.

Shanaya: Five, all were seniors. I hated when some of them just stared without blinking.

Bela:Three and I asked one fresher for a dance.

Priyanka and Shanaya together: What!You asked a guy for dance.

Bela: It so happened that a senior excused himself when I saw this tall lean frame in dark dancing next to me with other boys. I couldn't see his face in the dark, but his body was attractive enough for me to ask him for a dance. We exchanged names and class because of which I know he was a fresher. I heard first year clearly, but I couldn't get his branch and name due to loud music. I nodded my head anyways.I was dancing with him and then this light fell on his face. What handsomeness, Greek God, girls, I'm not exaggerating at all. My jaw dropped and it felt I was struck by a lightning. I stopped for a minute when he asked me if my feet felt okay. And stupid me when that song ended, he excused himself to go with a friend because he thought my feet were hurting in those high heels. aaaaaaaann, she cied.

Bela: Were the guys who asked you, handsome?

Shanaya: Two of them were good.

Priyanka: Only one was good. She made a face.

Yash reached the room late.

Abhi: Were you dancing until now?

Yash: No, was just walking out to freshen up my mind.

Ram: Was music and dance not enough for you?

Yash: Any of you smoke, drink?

Ram and Abhi: No.

Yash: I do.Should at least try things once in a lifetime to know why they are bad. You will not get addicted by trying once.

Abhi: What you want us to do?

Yash:  I want you guys to give me a company now. Of course, we are not allowed to smoke outside. Nobody will catch us here. Many seniors smoke inside their rooms.

Ram: Okay, to the friendship. Only once I am going to give it a try.

Abhi: I can't be a spoilsport , so okay.

Yash pulled out 3 cigarettes from the packet and lighted them after they held it in their mouth.

One puff and Abhi and Ram couldn't stop coughing. They coughed and coughed.

Ram: Looks like we are TB patients.

Yash: It's first time, After 4-5 puffs, you guys will learn how to smoke. And after 3 puffs only , Abhi was smoking like an addicted one. Ram too got a hang of it and then they smoked a second one and laughed and laughed .

Yash: Next time, we got to try getting drunk in the name of friendship. Should be super fun. He said as his eyes closed and the room filled with their snoring.