Release.

He swiftly took me to his room and laid me on the bed, our lips couldn't pull away from each other. It feels like I haven't had him in months, being this close has been far too long. I fumbled my hands with his pants and finally managed to undo them "Yes."

Zak had a little giggle. "You have no idea how much I want you. Need you." He moved form my lips, dragging his tongue down my neck.

I couldn't speak besides moaning, as soon as he reached my stomach my legs opened straight away. I guided his head between my legs and moved him at how I wanted it. "Fuck." I gasped. He ravished every inch of me, tasting me and having all of it. My back was arching due to the pleasure I was receiving, I had one hand holding Zak between my thighs and the other ripping the bed sheets off.

He grunted all pull away looking at me. "Touch yourself." He started to pull himself and my hands moved my my entrance and I started to get off on him getting off. "You look so good." He perved on me.

"Can I have you in me?" I moaned, he gave me a smile and shook his head. "Oh Zak!" I don't know if that was a squeal from pleasure or rejection and Zak just kept playing with himself.

"I'm going to come without you" my voice was shaky. "Come so hard." I moaned.

"No!" He hissed. He flipped me over and quickly inserted himself into me. "I like you coming on me, I like you dripping on me." He thrusted in nice and hard.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me up, his lips were all over my neck heavily breathing and kissing me.

I grabbed onto his bed frame as he plowed himself into me harder. Our bodies slapping against each other, the sweat riding up between us. I wanted more of him now than every before, I wanted is more than ever.

"Ohhhh Zak!" I started to call his name, my breathing came harder.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes" he pounded into me slower, making sure I could feel every inch of him. "I love you." He panted.

"I love y-you more" I breathed out.

Zak rolled me back again. One leg was over his shoulder, he bed down to suck on my nipples.

"Don't come in me" I heavily panted. "I wanna swallow." He smiled big and continued to go harder and faster. I kept his mouth on me, his tongue licking me up, down and around.

"Yup yup" he called out. He took himself out of me and I pushed him back and took his length straight down my throat. I pinned his arms down and he fought against me. "Holy Shi--- oh fuck!" He squirmed.

I didn't stop, I couldn't stop till I had satisfied my man. He soon exploded all in my mouth, I kept sucking and his body laid thee shaking intense. "Ron-- oh god." He slowly spoke.

Zak used all his energy left to push home away, he rolled on to his side heavily panting. "Oh god" he breathed out. "Mm yes!"

He rolled into me so I went to cuddle but he lifted my leg over his hip and he inserted his two fingers in me. "Your turn now" he winked at me.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately, I nibbled on his neck while he looked down to make sure he was going the job. I started to grind my hips with his fingers to find us a patent that would make me come.

"I want you forever." He'd whisper in my ear. "Here." He pushed his fingers harder.

"OH!" I widen my eyes and clung on to Zak. "I'm-" I gushed as I thought I was coming but something took over me. Ever heard of squirting?

"It's okay" he reassured me, Zak moved his head between my thighs to watch. "Let it go!" He pounded his fingers into me more making me gush.

"FUCK!" I screamed. I held the pillow over my head as I could feel myself releasing everything.

"So beautiful" he whispered as he slurped me. I couldn't go anymore, my body was shaking. Zak came back up and wrapped me in his arms. I looked over at the mess and got paranoid, I made a mess. "Don't worry. I'll clean it. Just sleep you looked fucked." He smirked.

"I was. Oh god I was" I yawned and closed my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gracie come here girl" I woke to Zak awwing over Gracie. I kicked my legs to feel the wet patch but as soon as I felt the bed was dry I got myself up. I wasn't in bed, he had moved me to the lounge in his room. The bed was stripped.

I pulled on his top and dragged my lazy ass to the kitchen where he stood throwing a chicken toy to Gracie.

"I was going to clean the bed?" I tried to hide the embarrassment but my cheeks still flustered red.

"Stop that!" He raced to my side. "It was good, it was such a turn on." He winked. "Dinner?" He must've already ate. He had a plate in the warmer for me.

"Yea" I sat down and he brought me over a fork, knife, napkin and a drink. "Thank you sir" I kissed his forehead.

He brought my dinner over and started to cut up the meat. "Oh dear! I can still feed myself, you didn't fuck me senseless" I teased.

"Well... that's not good" he grinned at me while he fed me the meat. "I'd like to fuck you again."

I choked ok my meat and went right red, again. "Oh my god!" I coughed again. "Sorry." I giggled.

"You won't be choking on my D" he winked, luckily this time I had no food in my mouth.

"Such a cocky one you are" I grinned at him.

"I love you Roni" he kicked his lip and kissed me.

"Love you too Zak. Forever." I licked his chin. "Now, I don't know what you heard but I have plenty of energy." I yanked the fork out of his hand.

"Room?" He gestured.

"Fuck me on the lounge" I threw off my top and I didn't realise I forgot to put panties on but oh well, it's not like I needed them.

I laid myself on the lounge waiting for Zak as he sat stunned at what he was seeing. He soon stumbled to his knees and crawled... literally crawled to me. He had pulled off his shirt and threw it behind him, pants were wiggled off.

"Roni." He breathed before he kissed me.