Sex, Lust and Decisions.

The next couple of nights my hormones took over my body and all I needed and wanted was Zak, kissing me, having me how ever he wants. I was unsure about the whole him being the master thing but I would totally like to see him dominate, I could be the submissive but not like fifty share of grey, I ain't being whipped.

"Roni!" Aaron came up the stairs and jumped into my bed. "Ahh nice a cosy" he wrapped himself in my blankets.

"What's up babe?"

"Let's have a Halloween party?"

"Yea lets do it!" I cheered and sat up. "Wait Halloween is like next week, will we be ready in time?" I questioned him.

"Hell yea, I know people, Zak knows people. I'd have a guest list in no time." He told me and he was right, they could plan a last minute party and have a lot of people turn up.

"What you going to dress up as? Let me guess something from Star Wars?" I giggled.

"Sure am! You? Omg come as a hot nurse!" He licked his lips and pulled me into him.

"Mmm I've got a better idea" I pulled away and got out of bed. "It's a surprise" I winked and headed into the bathroom.

"Something hot though?" He followed.

I stood in only panties and quickly covered my chest. "Aaron!" I laughed and turned away.

"I've seen you all before, every inch of your skin." His finger ran down my shoulder. "I've seen you bare, nothing on, spread out waiting for me." He was teasing and I was desperately falling for his words, picturing back to our nights together.

"Aaron?" I softly questioned, his lips were kissing every inch of my shoulder. I heard him muffle an answer. "I want to try?" He spat out. "Sex I mean."

I pulled Aaron back to the bed and had him lie all over me, panting and sweating. He was such in a rush he ripped my panties and grunted, he quickly pulled down his pants and reached for a condom.

"Fuck me Aaron" he plunged himself into me and it sent me to throw my head back and to hold onto something, Aaron used his hands and spread my legs to the point where they were going to break off but I didn't care.

We rocked together panting and screaming, I didn't remember him being this good. For the first time in a year I came to an orgasm by another person, I clutched onto Aaron while he thrusted into me a few more times.

"AH! Aaron!" I screamed once more and Aaron collapsed right next me me. My body started to shake and I instantly felt sexier, the drought was long over.

"You know how long it's been since I've had sex?" He look over at me and laugh. "Hey this was only.."

"No. It was nothing" in returned he smiled and we shared a fist bump.

"I don't wanna ruin anything for you and Zak, we're good friends Roni. The best, I don't wanna lose you again." He pulled me into his chest and we laid together.

"Me and Zak will only be fun."

"You seriously don't know much do you?" He sighed then laughed. "C'mon lets got buy some party shit" he tugged off the sheets and left me bare again.

"Roni you do have a beautiful body, damn" he winked and headed off to his room.

I smiled at his compliment then frowned at the idea that Aaron said I don't know much, what could he be saying? I tried to think but nothing came to my mind, so I shrugged it off and headed to get dressed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aaron slow down!" I giggled as Aaron pushed the trolley faster, I was inside of it hoping he wouldn't crash it.

"It's okay, I won't let anything happen to you" he promised me.

He spun around a corner fast and I was thrown out of the trolley and onto the floor, Aaron ran over to me concerned if I had injured myself but I was hysterically laughing.

"Roni!" Aaron squealed.

"I'm okay!" I rolled around still laughing. "I saw that coming!" Tears of laughter streamed down my face. 

"Veronica?" A smooth voice popped around the corner.

"Zak man" Aaron stood up hugging Zak. "Clumsy isn't she?" He nudged Zak and winked at me.

"Are you okay?" Zak bent down and scooped me up in his arms and he placed me back in the trolley. It was like a superman move, how swiftly and easy is all was. I was frozen at the way he handled me.

"Um t-thanks" I managed to speak.

"What are you guys doing?" He never looked away from me, his eyes were all serious and intriguing.

"Halloween party dude! I texted you, you replied with yes." Aaron looked confused. "I'm going to the next isle" he headed off and that left me and Zak alone.

"So it's good you're coming to the party." I broke the silence.

"You'll be coming too" I thought it was a question so I nodded. "No. You will be coming."

"Oh." My eyes widen and my lips were pressed together holding back my smile.

"Best be off babe" his finger traced my lips and he suddenly pounced himself at me pushing the trolley against the wall and making all the items crash down.

He pulled me out of the trolley and held me against his waist as his tongue slid against mine.

"Z-Zak" I broke away as an elderly couple walked past us. "Sorry" I mumbled to them.

Zak put me down and laughed. "Sorry, it's not a library." He smirked and walked off waving goodbye.

"Roni! Trolley!" I heard Aaron squealed from the next isle.

I raced to him and shoved the trolley at him, he grunted in shock. "Ow?"

"Sorry" I pushed back my hair and started to look at the decorations.

"Your look flustered? I heard things being knocked down" he pulled my face in close to his. "Red lips? Zak?"

"This is all getting confusing" I sat back in the trolley covering my hands over my face. "I haven't even ended it with Carter and I'm trying to get with Zak and I fucked you this morning. God I'm such a whore!" I kicked the piñata and broke down causing people to look at me.

"Roni, please don't tear yourself up over Carter. He cheated on you, fucker deserves everything he gets. Yes we fucked but we have history, you were looking for something and I was looking for a little something too. Maybe you shouldn't go near Zak until you know what you want where Zak is concerned." He sighed.

"Zak doesn't need this confusion Roni, I'm surprised he is chasing after you knowing you're still with him." He started to push the trolley.

"I'm going to end it with Carter." I softly spoke.