Think Before you Speak.

For the first time in weeks I had some decent sleep, I tossed over to stretch my body when I noticed Nick was laying next to me. "Oh god no" I sighed.

"We did nothing. I needed a bed." He moaned as his eyes stayed shut. "You still talk a lot in your sleep."

"I want to go home?" I nudged him and his eyes opened.

"Now?" He looked at the clock, 7am. "Where is home Roni?" He had a smug look on his face.

"A-Aaron's." I stumbled in speaking.

"You don't want to hang out with me? I thought we were friends." Something about his tone didn't make me feel safe, they way he looked at me.

"Friends until you fucked over my best friend." I threw the sheets off me and got up. "You hurt Zak you know? He has never been the same!" I had to start this argument, Nick had hurt a lot people including me.

"Roni I had to do it for me and my family! I needed more and I was getting more with his royal highness!" He grunted and got out of bed. "He always got what he wanted, anything and everything!"

"He doesn't get what he wants all the time" I fought back.

"Did he get you?" He rolled his eyes at me, I looked to the floor knowing damn hell Zak had me. He had me any way he wanted and needed. "See. He gets everything."

"Look that's none of your business okay. What happened was nothing okay" I bit my lip and snuggled back into the bed.

"It was more. I'm not stupid, he liked you for ages. It was only a matter of time before he had you and now look at him, trying to mould you to his life, trying to control you. Stalking you in clubs? I'm presuming that's what happened last night?" He had a little smirk.

"He hasn't tried to control me." I slowly spoke.

"Well then its only a matter of time. Does he make you feel like you're in the wrong? Like he can do nothing wrong it's only you?" He started to walk closer to me. "He is capable of to control you by analysing how your mind and emotions work and once he has done that he then has control over you." I stepped further back.

"Nick please. I want to go home" I crossed my arms as I felt like I was being attacked. Attacked with words I didn't want to hear, was I in another abusive relationship? I couldn't be.

"Go. When you've realised Zak is psychotic, here's my number. Call." He gave the devils smile and proudly shown me the way out. I rushed straight out and into the streets, I finally was breathing fresh air. I look up to where I was and saw Nick at the window starring at me.

I caught a taxi and was ready to face the music where Aaron was concerned, as for Zak those words Nick used were swimming in my head trying to add up if he really was that person. Soon time would tell.

As for now the taxi had pulled up in front of Aaron's and I noticed Zak's car parked in the driveway. I groaned, I didn't want to face him now. I didn't know what I wanted to say. I just want Aaron, I just want to be cuddled up on the lounge watching TV and not a care in the world. I walked to the front and sucked in the last fresh air I had and strolled in the house quietly to hear the voices of Zak and Aaron.

"She wouldn't go far Zak."

"You always say she'd go back to Seattle! I couldn't find her anywhere! I searched every bar, every alley way, every corner, space, gap whatever!" Zak screamed.

"I know man but she's back. For all I know she came back for you, she never left you man. She had to go and deal with her past life so she could be with you. Do you know her mum reached out to her? Her mum had cancer and her mum died." Aaron spoke calmly.

"W-what? Why didn't she say anything?"

"How could she when you attacked her? You grabbed her, Zak you can't treat her like that. You can't man handle her like that, you won't mould her to you." The infamous word 'mould' I shook my head as maybe Nick was right, maybe Zak wanted me to think like him and be what he needed.

"Hello? I-I'm home" I walked through the kitchen to see them both standing looking at me. "Hi." I looked at Aaron.

"Where have you been?" Aaron made the first move and rushed to me holding me.

"I went out, then stayed with a friend. I needed to get away, I'm sorry. I'm fucking sorry for the mess I've caused you." I looked deep into Aaron's eyes.

"No no no as long as you're okay." He hugged me tighter. "You're going to kill me one day missy." He chuckled.

"And me?" Zak spoke.

"I never want to talk to you again." I brought my eyes away floor and looked at Zak in the eyes. It wasn't easy, I could feel the tears building up but I had to do this. This relationship was toxic and to me only.

"Sounds fair." He gulped. "Excuse me." Zak looked away from us and left the house immediately.

"Roni" Aaron sighed. "Why?" His grip loosened.

"I can't be made for him, I can't have him mould me to suit him. I won't be his blames for everything wrong in his life!" The words were like vomit, just coming out at fast speed.

"Whoa whoa who! Stop!" Aaron yelled.

"I won't feel like everything is my fault, I won't have him in control of how I feel or control anything! I won't be that girl!" I scolded.

"What has gotten into you?" Aaron looked scared. "Sorry, who has gotten into you?"

"I won't live my life like I did with Carter, constant fear, constant rejection and the constant blame." I was now breathless after screaming.

"Roni I'm sorr-"

"No. Don't say it, I just want to get back into life and enjoy it. With great friends, a good job and good times" I smiled at him thinking I didn't the right thing but when I think of good times I think of Zak. Did I throw that tantrum because of what Nick said? Absolutely.