Unsteady.

I was touching the skies, they were at their purest. The pinks, yellows, blues and oranges. I could feel the warmth the colour surrounded me in, I felt lighter and happier.

'Veronica.' There was no one but their voice followed me. 'You're not ready yet.'

'But I'm having too much fun, this is where I want to exist.' I fondled with the stars a bit more.

'Nothing exists here, this is a pathway only. Look down.'
So I did and I saw doctors, nurses heavily over my body, I felt a slight shock in my body. 'They need you on earth, Aaron needs you and Roni, Zak really needs you.'

'My life is such a chaotic mess, nothing was going right.' I shook my head and tore my eyes away from looking down.

'It has to be, you need to see how far you can go, how you rise and defeat everything. You'll see who truly wants you alive and who needs you. You are destined for great things, you need to believe.'

The voice disappeared, the heavens above went dark and I fell back down to earth watching Zak hold my body.

"Roni, please wake up. I need you, I love you." Zak held my hand and cried, I could feel his tears on my body, I could feel him hold me. "I don't care if you hate me or don't wanna be with me. I'll stay away, I just need you to wake up. Just live." He begged and sobbed.

"Dude" Aaron walked in. "C'mon how about we get you home and cleaned." Aaron held him and took him away from me. I screamed to have him back, I yelled for Zak to turn around and let him see I'm right here but he couldn't hear me.

I followed them as they left and found myself struggling to walk away from my body so I stayed with myself and watch myself being kept alive by machines.

"So much money spent on me." I sighed at the sight of it all, how did I end up here. Jay and Ash walked in and sat down next to me.

"Hey guys" I moaned as I knew they couldn't hear me.

"Jay I can't see see her like this, it hurts" she cried into Jay's arms.

"Sssh darling, she'll be okay. She has to, for Zak." I moved slightly and sat closer to them.

"What happened?" Ash gasped.

"They fought, apparently over him saying he loves her and then she left but was found in that room. She's the only thing that settles Zak's nightmares, she settle him." Jay looked at my body. "Wake up Roni." He begged.

"I'm trying!" I yelled and Ash jumped up screaming.

"Did you hear that!" She panicked. "She's is trying!" Ash jumped over my body. "Try harder! You can pull through this!"

With her encouragement I started to feel dizzy but my body started to move by itself. My heart rate was increasing, my fingers were moving. "NURSE!" Jay called out. "Ash ring Zak!"

The nurses huddled in and removed Jay and Ash from the room. They tried to get more out of me but in the heat of the moment my body started to shake rapidly, my eyes opened and rolled back continuously. "Get the doctor!" The nurse called out.

I told myself to wake up but I was losing touch with myself, I wasn't listening to me and I couldn't bare it. I tried to tell in my ear to wake up, to open my eyes, to yell, to whisper, something! But nothing.

"Zak!" The door opened and Jay called him to stop him but nothing was stopping Zak.

"Sir please go!" The nurses tried to rush him out but he was stronger.

"Roni! No!" He struggled through the crowd and his hands gripped my face. "You can't leave! Wake up! I love you! You have to live"

And that was it. The world went black again, then the colours sprung and I was looking at the stars again.

"Take me back now! Please!" I begged to no one.

'See? You want to live, whether life is chaotic or not.' The voice surrounded me.

"I'm sorry! You were right, please take me back." I started to cry, I started to claw at my face trying to wake up. It all felt like a dream, a nightmare.

'This is real Veronica, do you believe now?'

"I believe." I sulked in need. "I believe, please let me go. They need me, I need him." I reached out falling onto my knees. "I love him."

The face behind the voice came clear, it was my father. He smiled ever so happily. 'Love conquers all, I love you darling but you're not ready for this life. You belong on earth with the people who love you. You were my proudest possession, my will to live but I wasn't needed on earth.'

My dad. "I needed you, I was abandoned, now gran is gone. Dad!" I cried.

'I've always been by your side, gran was exceedingly proud of you but she was old and moved on. I need to see you happy, I need to see you live because Roni you only get one chance but do it right one chance is all you need. You need to go now, connect with your body and live a life full of love. I know you love him, Aaron but nothing compares to the love you have for Zak.' He grazed my cheek with his hand. 'One day I'll see you again, bye bye princess.'

I fell again, this time I fell into my body and felt Zak screaming at me, his hands holding my face begging for me to wake up. My eyes still closed as I was ready now to see life in a different perspective, I was about to see Zak again.

With all the chaos happening I opened my eyes and suddenly the room stopped. The nurses stood frozen, security guards let go of Zak but Zak still had his hands on my face, holding me tighter than ever.

"Roni" he gasped.

I smiled and closed my eyes again. Unsteady I was.