Make or Break.

"He isn't talking to me. I fucked up." I broke down.

"Why you'd listen to Nick in surprised. You know how much he hates Zak, you know what happened between them." Ash was now frustrated with me, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I love him, I'm a fool for not telling him I was home. I'm a fool for being with Nick." I swallowed hard. "I wasn't even with him, I was so uncomfortable with him. I begged to go home but he said to stay."

"The chances of being with Zak now are probably less, Roni how could you be so stupid? Why did you go MIA in Seattle? Why did you come back and hide from us?" Ash bit her lip.

"I wanted some time alone here and as for Seattle I needed to focus of Helen." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You've screwed a lot of things up, you played with Zak's feelings and especially Aaron's. A lot of people care for you and you keep pushing them away."

Ash left the room and left me to be by myself, I cuddled in the blanket and started to cry. What have I done? I'm so selfish always thinking of myself.

Go find him.

I rose my head up and tried to see who was talking but no I'm was there.

"Hello?" I removed the blanket and stood up walking around the house.

Go to him. Now.

It was like a hit of a drug, instantly I grabbed my keys and ran off to the museum. If Zak was upset and angry, he'd always be here. I raced my care through the night and soon I had arrived.

I was just about to open up when I remembered what happened to me last time, I ended up nearly dead. I stood back and watched the door, I could feel it move, I could feel it calling me; inviting me in for all evil.

"I can do this." I breathed. "Yes I can." I argued with myself.

I nodded my head and stormed into the building, the light where dimmed, music was playing from downstairs so I followed.

"Hello?" I called at from the top of the stairs. Zak's always said never enter the basement, the story's he's told makes my body panic.

"Hi?" Zak called out. "Who are you?" He shouted.

"It's R-Roni" I stuttered.

Silence filled the air between us, the music stopped and footsteps started to pound the stairs coming towards me.

"Veronica" his face soon reached up towards mine. I keep forgetting how goddamn beautiful this man was.

"Fuck" I groaned and jumped into his arms. His arms caught my legs and he wrapped them around myself. "Fuck me." I begged. All he did was smirk and grunt back.

He took me down the basement and sat me on the desk. A lightbulb was above us giving us the only lighting in that room. His hands traced all over my inner thighs, his lips were kissing my boobs. This was us, all fun no seriousness.

"What took you so long" he grunted and he ripped open my shirt.

"I don't know but I'm here now" my hands grabbed his face so I could try to see him better. "I'm here. I'm here and I'm sorry." I gulped.

"I love you" he spoke softly.

"I love you too" I responded.

"Now promise to remember that I love you because I'm going to fuck you like I don't." He have me a devilish smile and pushed me down on the bench.

"Mmm" I licked my lips. Zak walked away from me and I heard chains being dragged. As I tried to sit up he pushed me back down again and cuffed my hands together. "Kinky." I bit my lips.

"Nothing to grab while you come, nothing to pull me away when you're weak at the knees. Nothing to stop me from fucking you." His hands ripped off my pants with no hassle, his fingers made a quick entry in me and started to play with me forcefully.

"Zak Zak Zak!" I tried to kick him off.

"Sssh!" He demanded. "You think I like control? I'll give you control." He flipped my body so I was lying on my stomach, I turned my head slightly and he entered himself into me causing me to scream in pain.

"Fuck! Get out!" I kicked him away and rolled off the table. "Why are you hurting me?" I screamed at him. As he approached me Zak didn't look like Zak, something was different.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron's POV

"Ash where is Roni?" I rushed into Roni's room to see only Ash.

"To see Zak? To mend it with him but I don't think it'll work." She didn't seem bothered. "What are you doing?"

"Oh shit." I raced downstairs and bolted outside to go get Roni.

"Zak?" I turned.

"Where's Roni? I wanna apologise." He hung his head low.

"Roni is with you? Apparently?" A little panic hit my body hard. "Yes?"

"No. I've come to see her, where do you think she is?" Zak look confused but I didn't realise the potential threat Roni could be in.

"ASH!" I screamed down the house and she flee to the door. "Roni? Where?"

"She was going to Zak, maybe she is at your museum?" She shrugged her shoulders.

Oh god no. Please for heavens sakes she can't be there.

"Shit" Zak gasped. "I've haven't been there in weeks, it's not safe at the moment." He moaned. "Something is in there, Aaron we need to go!"

We ran off into my car and roared down to his museum. I could see Zak starting to worry now, how these two aren't a good match. Zak's life wants to destroy Roni, but apart of Zak adores and loves her.

"Never leaving her out of my sight" I whispered but loud enough for Zak to hear.

"You can say that louder?" He angrily grunted at me.

"Roni is never going near you again! She's always in danger around you!" I scoffed at him.

"I love her! I will fix this! I promise!" He fought back.

We arrived at the museum to hear loud banging and a women screaming, Roni screaming.

"Dude...." I trailed off.

"C'mon" Zak nudged me and we went inside.

You wouldn't believe what we witness... this will make or break Zak and Roni.