The Back Seat.

"What the fuck?" I walked in expecting to see the place in chaos but I walked into a overly clean house. Then a terrifying Aaron ran at me.

"Where have you been?" He sighed as he hugged me.

"At Zak's, I got too drunk and he took care of me."

"As long as you were safe, I thought Jack had you and that wasn't good." He put me down.

"No Jack- I actually don't know where Jack ended up. It was a blur" I shook my head and headed upstairs.

"Ashley wants to take you out tonight, something like a girls night" he shouted. "I told her you'd go."

"Yea" I called out as I continued up the stairs. "Should be a good night" because I sure as hell need one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMG did cosmos always taste this good?" I had another delightful sip of my drink.

"They did." Ashley agreed. "So I heard you went home with Zak last night?" She giggled.

"Yea he took care of me in the bad state I was in." I took a deep breath.

"There's more. Keep going" she patted my knee.

"We had oral sex" her face frowned. "It was good, amazing, absolutely positively fantastic."

"Just oral?" She looked confused.

"We tried, but we were both very sensitive and worn out." I admitted.

"I'm glad you both did something, finally!" She cheered. "It's be so long" she strangled out.

"Long as in what 3 weeks?" I guessed.

"Oh Roni, take a step back." I nodded in response. "Okay, take another step back. Step back far away and look at the big picture duh! He likes you!" She spat out.

"What!" I spat my drink out.

"Yes omg Jay was telling me how apparently he has liked you for a very long time. Jay and Zak have a very close friendship." She nodded, she crossed her fingers tight. "So tight."

I was shocked, I had nothing to respond but only "Another drink please, keep them coming!" I shouted at our waiter.

"Roni aren't you still like hungover from last night?"

"Clearly not enough." I drowned the last of my drink and waited impatiently for my next one. "You guys are killing me with all this bullshit. Roni he isn't into people, Roni he likes you, Roni he doesn't do relationships and Roni he has liked you for a long time. People should fucking be honest with me or butt out!" I stressed out.

"I'm sorry." She guilty spoke.

"No it's okay, I'm just going through massive life adjustments. I have liked Zak for a long time but I knew there was nothing between us till the other week. I moved on to Carter and honestly Ashley, I have feelings for him still" I admitted my feelings, I was feeling like a fucking bitch now. "Another drink" I moaned.

A few drinks later I was stumbling out of the club with Ashley, she was on the phone talking to someone. I tried to listen but I couldn't seem to concentrate on anything, I was distracted by anything and anyone.

"Veronica." A man grunted my name and pulled me off Ashley.

"Heeeey Zak" I was astonished to see Zak here. "Hey what are you doing- Ash?" I spun to her seeing Jay by her side.

"Thanks Ashley, Jay see you tomorrow." They walked off. "Okay missy" Zak scooped me up. "Home."

"Oh for fucks sake." I didn't fight against Zak, I was like dead weight. "Why do you like me?" I sung to him.

"Veronica you're drunk, again." He firmly told me.

"Zachary, get a life." I now tried to get out of his embrace. "Don't know why you like me anyway, I'm fucked up!" I rolled out of his arms and landed on my ass.

"Roni, shit" he bent down to help me but I pushed him aside.

"Zak, I just got out of a relationship, I currently have no job, I like to drink and I like kinky sex and apart of me wants a relationship. Can you like me now?" I had my arms spread open showing him that this is me.

"Roni" he hissed against his teeth.

"No Zak. I'm not going to be something else for you, take me as I am or flee." I swung my purse and walked the other direction.

"Cab!?" I threw my hands up wailing.

"Fucking hell Veronica!" Zak pushed my arms down and pulled me to the direction of his car.

"I'm taking you home, Aaron's home." He firmly told me.

I was shoved into the back seat of his car and he jumped in the front seat and put his foot down, my body jolted back as his car roared.

"Seatbelt!" He yelled.

I secured the seatbelt around me and didn't say a word for the rest of the trip, the alcohol was subsiding and I was now realising everything I said. I fucked this up big time, Zak was mad all because of me. His knuckles were turning white at the steering wheel, his car roared hard as he turned corners.

We arrived back to mine but he didn't rush me to get out, I sat still hoping he'd say something to me before I go.

"I hate when people drink." He exhaled deeply. "I hate how you assume things."

"Zak I'm-" he cut me off.

"You're still hungover from last night and you decided to drink tonight?" He spun his head around.

"Pretty much sobered up once I woke up with you this morning." I rapidly blinked to distract myself from his eyes.

We sat in silence until I couldn't take it no more, I ripped off my seatbelt and pulled on Zak. I pulled enough and with his help I dragged him over his chair and into the back. I turned myself over on him and straddled him.

"Kiss me." I demanded.

"Why?" He argued.

"You have lips, I have lips. It just makes sense." I had my hands wrapped around his neck.

"Roni?" He questioned again.

"I feel like I'm losing everyone, please I don't wanna lose you" I begged and I was nearly in tears.

He licked his lips and he came down hard on my lips, the back of the car wasn't big enough but I felt like I needed him closer. It felt like he was a mile away, his hand grazed up my thigh and under my dress. He skimmed across my panties and he pulled looking down, I didn't know if I was turning him on or he found a problem.

"You're so gorgeous, Roni." His finger dug under my panties. "So wet."

"Mm- yes" I panted, his touch was enough to kill me. I was willing to give myself to him; mind and body.

"Time to say goodnight, Roni. I'll call you tomorrow okay." We both crawled out of his car and he walked me to the car, his face looked like he was over thinking as I was confused as to why he just pushed me away.

"Sweet dreams beautiful" he kissed my forehead and headed back to his car, I stood before the door wondering how this all went down.