Winners Are Grinners.

After our interesting shower time I was busy getting ready as Zak demanded we go for our first date. I didn't knew where we were going but I wanted to look positively stunning, I looked fresh as I've just been freshly fucked by the God himself; Zak.

"Roni! Let's go!" He called out form downstairs.

"Dude don't rush her, she'll take more time." Aaron joked but her was right, the more you rush me the more I'll delay.

"He's right Zak!" I called out. I soon finished getting ready, I decided to go pick out an navy bodycon dress to wear. Somehow these bodycon dresses did amazing things to my body, so we'll see how Zak likes it.

"Hey hey" I walked down the stairs winking at Zak. "Ready?" All Zak did was leave his mouth wide open and he looked like a stunned mule.

"Yo-you look absolutely perfect." He spoke.

"Why thank you" I flicked my hair back and took his hand. "C'mon" I waved goodbye to Aaron and lead Zak outside.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we jumped in the car.

"You'll see, but um I thank that dress will be coming off later" he grinned at me and then took off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Paintball?" I stood stunned as Zak checks us in. "Really?" I second questioned. 

"Too much? Not good?" He asked worryingly. "Maybe another time?" He looked at my choice of clothing.

"Ha no. Bring it on, I'll still whip your ass in a dress." Zak laughed and threw the paintball overalls at me.

"Your ass is mine sweet pea" he blew a kiss at me and geared himself up, it's going to be great seeing Zak do another physical activity that makes him sweat.

"My ass is already yours" I threw back at him.

We took our places on the teams, I was blue team and Zak was red team. Zak peered over to me looking smug, I rolled my eyes and turned around trying so hard not to freak. I've never played this game before but the need to win was there.

The horn blew and we had scattered the ground hiding and shooting, I went straight to the back and hid behind a cube wondering what to to. I heard men grunt in pain, shots being fired and my breathing escalating.

"Oh man oh man." I panted. I needed to get my shit together and start shouting, I crawled over seeing a red team member so I shot him in the arm. He grunted loud and walked off, ha one Roni, zero to the red team.

There was a lot of screaming and men swearing. "Veronica! You're the last blue member, there's two red members!" Our team leader spoke and I betcha one of the standing red team members was Zak.

"Sweet pea?" Zak called out. "C'mon make this easy for me." I removed my helmet and moved it over me to use the reflection to see who's coming. I was set up in a perfectly good spot to shoot my opponents, I could see them coming before they saw me perfect.

I shot the other man that was heading towards me luckily Zak wasn't around so he didn't see where the gun shot came from. My team cheered for me as now it is one on one and there was no way I was leaving as a loser.

"Roni!" Zak called, I watched him as he slowly crept up on me, I could feel the rush of excitement run through my body. I quietly crawled behind the obstacles and jumped up behind him and shot him in the back.

"I think your ass is mine" I giggled as Zak crashed to the floor. My teammates ran on the field and  cheered me on, they picked me up and carried me around.

As the crowd soon subsided Zak started to walk up to me, his overalls tied up around his waist showing just his black singlet and those muscles. Oh they were to die for. "So" he chucked and rested on the bench.

"Great game" I said sarcastically. "You really were on man, so good" I teased.

"I've never been beaten before Roni" he snuggled closer to me so be was able to pull me in front of him. He started unzipping my overalls. "Oh?" He glanced as he saw my dress was gone and I only had my bra and panties on.

"I couldn't play with the dress underneath" I teased and zipped myself back up but Zak unzipped me again. "Zak" I chuckled.

"You're such a tease you know that?" He grinned and came down kissing my neck.

"Veronica!" Vince my team captain called out. "You should really play again, you were awesome." His smile was spread across his face and o suddenly felt Zak's grip on my tighten.

"Maybe she'll play for my team" Zak hissed at him.

"Does your friend have his team?" Vince asked me ignoring Zak, I felt like Zak's grip was burning my waist.

"BOYFRIEND!" He yelled. Vince got the hint and practically ran away. "God that's frustrating."

"Zak you can't lash out at him, he didn't know we are together." I told him, I never liked Zak's jealously it was always too much. I pushed Zak's hands away and headed back into the change room to change and ofcourse Zak followed.

"Roni!" He demanded.

He pushed me into a toilet stall and unzipped me, my body gave up and I smashed my lips onto his. He practically ripped of the overalls and I stood only in my panties and bra, he licked his lips and grunted. "I want you now!"

"Take me then!" I pushed him back and slammed him hard against the door, I pulled down the rest of his overalls and his boxers. He was already hard and I wasted no time in directing his length into me, he helped me wrap my leg around him and he held it. "Pick me up" I mumbled to him.

And he did just that, booth my legs now were wrapped around his waist, his hands held me as he moved me thrusting hard against him. We both tried to be silent but the room had an echo and even our panting echoed through the room.

"Roni!" He panted, he kept repeating my name until he couldn't speak, I felt his lower body shake along with his hands. Zak sat me on the toilet as he wasn't stable. "Fuck me." He panted.

"I already did." I smirked at him.