Never Too Late.

I was now surely but slowly recovering, I had Aaron at my side feeding me and keeping me awake. Zak hadn't been back since I slipped back unconscious.

"I'm okay Aaron." I sighed.

"Yea okay" he scoffed. "You were out cold for two weeks Roni, don't lay there and tell me you're okay. You were classified dead at a point, I won't leave you..." He seemed to have wanted to continued that sentence but didn't.

"Like Zak left?" I asked.

"He told me that you don't, love him."

"I do. Aaron, I love him. I'm scared." I rested my head back. "I met my father in heaven, he told me I wasn't ready that I'm destined for something great." I smiled at the image in my head.

"When did this happen?" He perked up.

"I watched you all hover over me, I watched people cry over me, I saw it all Aaron. I thought I wanted to die, I was excited to exist on another plane but after the scare and Zak holding me I knew I wanted to exist here, with him. Are you mad?" I held his hand.

"No. I'm relieved you want to live here and I'm happy you love Zak. I know I get jealous but I want the best for you, watching Zak never leave you and wanting the best for you proved to me he wants you. You're in the best capable hands I know, I love you Roni but not the way Zak does and I know you love him."

"Then where is he?" I asked.

"He is downstairs right now, once you woke up this morning he didn't know if he should be here so he left."

"That's good. I need time Aaron, we need time." I admitted.

"Roni, he had two weeks of time and he never regretted saying he loved you. He didn't even care if you never spoke to him again he wanted you alive and well, he did all his best. Do you know he saw you hovering over your own body when we found you? He had in his head you were dead but fought for you to come back alive, how could you possibly need more time?" He got angry.

He was right, how could I need more time? He loved me, fucking hell he loves me. "Aaron help me up" I threw the sheets off me.

"R-Roni stop" I crawled out of bed.

"You are right, I don't need time. Help me please!" I begged happily, he smiled in return and picked me up off the bed and planted me on my feet. "Thanks." I kissed his cheek.

"Roni he is down in the waiting section" he pointed me in the right direction.

I now was on route to find him, I waddled down the elevator and saw the backside of Zak. He was comforted by Bacon and Jay, I was exhausted and barely able to scream his name but my heart told me to keep going. I pushed myself off and continued my trek to him, I was panting harder and harder with every step.

"Za--" I breathed out. They all turned around, Zak didn't hesitate and he rushed straight towards me.

"Roni!" He grabbed my and carried me. "Roni what are you doing?" Tears rolled down his cheek and kneeled on the ground, he placed me down and I held him tight close to me.

"I love you. To the point words aren't enough Zak." I cried happily as the entire room watched us.

"Oh Roni!" He smiled and kissed me gently. "I fucking love you, I'm so sorry it took me long to find you" he breathed out.

"But you found me. I'm here, barely breathing but I'm here and I love you." I gasped for air as I collapsed into his arms.

"Maybe we shall take you back to your room hey?" He chuckled as his arms were once again wrapped around me.

I nodded. Bacon and Jay came over to help me to my feet but Zak took charge and carried me like a baby all the way back to my room. I rested my head over his heart and listened to it beat, the only sound I wanted to hear for the rest of my life.

"Hey she's back" Aaron cheered. "She okay?"

"She needs a rest, let me put her down." I felt my body hit back on the hard bed. I whined and reached my hands out for Zak, I urged him to come into bed with me. "Do you want me to stay?"

"Forever." I mumbled. He crept in the space besides me and held me tight. "Zak, I lost time with you being away and I need to get that time back."

"Ssh, just sleep. I don't want you getting upset." He kissed my forehead.

"I wanted to die but I saw you from underneath me and I knew I needed to live." I whispered in his ear. "I saw my father for one last time, he loves me."

"You saw me from underneath?" He moved so he could see me. "Out of body experience?"

"No, I was in crossroads between earth and heaven." I smiled at him and hugged him tighter.

"You wanted to die?"

"I did but then I knew I'd never see you again, I need you Zak." I kissed his hands and brought them over my heart. "I don't think I could imagine not being with you."

"Roni" his raspy voice grazed my cheek. "What happened in the museum? What made you go into the room?"

"I was pushed, someone is proving to me that you need me but I think I need you more." I soon settled to the sound of his heart and slept.