Day One, First Fight.

The goodbyes to Zak were going to simple, Zak came to Aaron's the next morning. I had helped Aaron finalise his bags and made him a coffee-to-go, he sat down at the table fiddling with his phone.

"I thought you'd stay at Zak's?"

"No." I turned to him. "I knew he needed to pack and I didn't need to be there to annoy him."

"Sort everything out?" He sipped on his coffee.

"Yea we did. Aaron, Zak and I are kinda a thing now." I felt so guilty telling him, I hated how his face frowned.

"Thought you didn't want that?" He bit back, he looked pissed. "Wasn't it all for fun?"

"It turned to be more. I'm still worried about other women though." I looked away knowing I was in a relationship and I couldn't trust him. "You told me he doesn't do relationships."

"He has liked you for a very long time Roni, people change people." He gave me a lame ass attempt of a smile. "I'm going to miss you. Are you okay to be alone?" He came over and hugged me.

"I'll be okay. It's four days, I got a shift tomorrow at work and I can catch up on some sleep." I smiled.

"I'm glad you're with Zak." He squeezed me tight and then released me, he walked to the front door and opened it.

I watched as Jay and Zak walked in both on the phone, Jay was talking to Bill and Zak was talking to someone about bags. I just went back in the kitchen and left them to deal with work, I stood just before the glass walls looking out into the pool. It was such a beautiful day.

"Sweet pea" Zak walked up on me and wrapped his arms around me. "You okay?"

"It's a beautiful day don't you think?" I smiled as I was in his embrace.

"Not as beautiful as you Roni" he planted a kiss on my shoulder. "I thought you weren't here to say goodbye."

"Zak." I turned to him. "I didn't even realise I got into this relationship without asking if you've stopped talking to other girls."

He pulled away from me. "Roni, I haven't touched a woman since you've been back. Where is this coming from?" He scoffed.

"I was wondering, we jumped into this quickly don't you think. Like we've only fucked, no date no nothing." I pleaded.

"You want out or something?" He asked angrily, he shook his head rolling his eyes. "This is a joke, right? Are you done with Carter?"

I can't believe he'd ask that. I wanted to reach out and slap his dumb head but I reframed myself from doing it, I smiled hard and exhaled. "Goodbye Zak."

"Zak let's go!" Bacon called. "Hey hey Roni!" He blew me a kiss.

"I'll see you in 4 days. Bye." He rolled his eyes and picked up his duffle bag. He threw a bouquet of roses on the table and slammed the door shut.

Day one of my relationship and I was already tearing it apart, you ask why I questioned him? I left Zak's because of a message from 'Amanda', I've heard of him constantly going back to Amanda. I don't know what the texts consisted of but I wasn't being played. I've been in enough fucked up relationships I don't need another one.

I locked the house down and headed to bed, for a week my sleep has been fucked and all over the place. Tonight I was getting some decent sleep, no Aaron and no Zak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's POV

I watched Zak slam my door and I knew they were arguing, already! Typical Roni, she's always looking for a argument.

"Hey man" I tapped his shoulder as he head into the RV. "She doesn't mean it."

"She started it, so I kinda think she means it." He shook his head and say by the table. "I don't know why she does it! I fucking like her so much!" He spat out causing the guys to all turn their head.

"Well what happened last night?" I asked.

"She came to mine after we found her and we decided to be together, then we had sex, she had my phone then she darted off- fuck." He sighed. "She would've seen the texts from Amanda." He smashed his head down on the table.

"Amanda? Zak seriously?" Jay got involved. "What does she want or should I ask how much money does she want?" He rolled his eyes.

"No. She texted 'fuck you' to me." He pulled out his phone and showed us the message. "I didn't even respond." He deleted the text and then the number.

"Roni is so much better than her." Jay mumbled but losing for us to all hear.

"I gotta call her" Zak shot up. We all looked angrily at him. "Not Amanda! Geez."

"Don't do it now, you'll only piss her off. Give it four days Zak, see how it goes." I gestured, Zak sat back down and played with his phone.

"Why did she say fuck you?" Jay asked.

"Well when Roni came back to Vegas and left Carter I told her I wanted nothing to do with her and it took her a few days to respond. I'm serious about Roni" Zak looked straight up at me, he didn't even blink. "So serious."

"I'm not going to fuck it up Zak." I replied back starring into his eyes. "Believe me, she's like a sister to me now."

I saw Zak's phone light up, he swiped his phone to unlock and instantly a massive smile crept up on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Okay, I'm a bitch. Forgive me, it's crazy now being with you, being your girlfriend. I didn't even kiss you goodbye... I can't wait 4 days. R xo'