Meanwhile in the boys hostel room

Yash: Abhi, you were the star of the show today.What singing, man?

Ram: Yash, what will you do now? Abhi scored the wickets of all girls today with one ball.He joked.

Yash: Let him enjoy the limelight as long as it lasts. Because after that it will be only my name on every girls lips.Those who sizzle fast also fizzle fast. Wait n watch me, man, tomorrow night.Ha ha ha, he laughed.

After a pause..

Yash: Good that our class rooms are in different flanks on different floors. So most likely girls of my class  at least would never cross path's with  Abhi and I'm never going to tell anyone of them that he is my roommate. He said jokingly and laughed.

Ram:Do you have any girl in mind you want to ask for dance tomorrow?

Yash: You know how these fresher girls have been looking with their oil shop. I couldn't make out which one is good looking.They all looked like tribes. Though I don't mind slipping on them.He winked.

Ram: But freshers were  looking pretty today, yaar. Couldn't recognize that they were from my class.

Yash: U need glasses Ram. And,  I'm sure Abhi went blind when one came in front. lol.

Ram: He would have immediately shut his eyes in fear of losing his purity.Ha ha...

Abhi: Yeah, Yeah make jokes. It's not like what you guys think.

Yash: I have a lot of Playboy books, if you guys need them. He offered  to his friends with a naughty smile.

Ram and Abhi: Of course,yes.

Abhi: What you think, Yash. Whole boy's hostel needs them.

Ram took one and started flipping the pages. "She is hot," he said as he stared at the pic. It reminds me, did you guys see that hot fresher today who was wearing really less clothes?

Abhi: Yes.

Yash: Abhi, tu to chhupa rustom nikla.

Ram: Thank God, Abhi is into girls, I had started getting doubts.

Abhi gently hit his arm and smiled.

Yash: If Abhi saw her, then I guess everybody saw her. She was a firecracker. Is she from your branch?

Ram: Who knows, now only we will get to see their real  faces. Showed a big grin.

Abhi was folding clothes in his closet and hanging his blazer.

Abhi: Oh! I have to wash a week long dirty clothes tomorrow. Do we have an iron in our room?

Ram: We can buy one and share. We should make a list of the items we need in our room or else we'll have to go asking for them  to other rooms.

Abhi: Good idea, Ram. I'm worried how will clothes dry in such damp, wet weather.

Yash: Put all the clothes on chairs under full speed fan. Wash your clothes regularly and don't wait so long.

       That made Abhi miss his home so much. He had called his parents after reaching there but had told his mom that he would call only on Sundays. Abhi wanted to avoid everyday conversations with his mom who would only feel sad for him. Most of the students in his college had no cellphones. During college hours, it wasn't allowed anyway. So, Abhi decided to use PCO in college and left his cellphone zipped inside his suitcase. Most of the students had their desktops and laptops with them. Internet connection was available only in few computers in computer lab, library and internet cafe shop in the shopping center.

Next day Abhi was busy washing his clothes. He had never done that before. Luckily it was not his turn to sweep their room floor. He spent afternoon completing his journals and reading Algorithms. Ram traveled to town to buy an iron so that they all could iron their clothes for the party. 

Yash: Abhi, can you iron my clothes.

Abhi: Please do your own work, Don't expect favors like this from me. On top of that, I am not free.

Yash: Alright. Are you going to party.

Abhi: Not decided. I'll see in evening.

Yash and Ram: Common Abhi! Not done.

Yash: You got to see my dance today and our classmates in their full glory. He said teasingly.

Ram: Yash, can you ever get serious about girls?

Yash: Who can be serious about them in college, yaar. Just have a good time in college and  let the future take care of it.

Abhi: I agree on the serious part.

               Shanaya was looking for something good in her closet to wear to the party but she was finding it hard to get his voice off from her head. It was haunting her since last evening. More so, because she ddn't get to know who that voice belonged to. She was already smitten to that voice. In hearts of heart, she wished to get to see him tonight.But even if she did, how would she know it's him. She knew nothing who he was or what branch he was from. She shook him off her head and brought herself to reality. She reminded herself that she was there only to study.