I is for Inappropriate Location

When it came to sex and location, Negan was always up for pushing the limits and convincing you to fuck him in some pretty non-traditional places.

There was that time when he told you to meet him at the front gates early in the morning, but he didn't tell you why. When you arrived, you saw one of the pick-up trucks reserved for supply runs and other important outings parked in front of the gate. Negan opened the passenger door and beckoned you to get in, saying that you were going for "a ride." You should've known from the twinkle in his eye just what kind of ride that meant.

Twenty minutes later and you were parked along the side of the road...where the real ride started. Negan had pushed his seat back, drug you across the console, and straddled your legs over his own. He had practically ripped the jeans and panties down your thighs, his fingers diving into your already-wet pussy, as he helped pull your shirt and bra up over your head with his other hand. When he gave the growled command, "Unzip me, doll," you scurried to undo his buckle and jerk down the zipper of his jeans. Pulling his big, hard cock out of his pants, you moaned at the sight. There was already a drop of pre-cum beading at the tip, the head a dark red color, looking almost angry in its desire for you. Spitting on your hand for extra lubrication, you reached down and took hold of him, just the feel of him on your palm enough to make you moan. He was so thick that your fingers were barely able to wrap the entire way around. You only got a few pumps in before he pulled your hand away with a groan.

His gloved hands grasped your hips and pulled you up and over his cock, before sliding you down slowly. You whimpered at the sensation of your sensitive walls stretching to accommodate him; no matter how many times you and Negan fucked, it always felt as if you were welcoming him inside for the first time. A guttural cry left your lips when he was finally seated to the hilt, and he gave an answering groan. Wiggling your hips back and forth caused him to give another groan, and you couldn't help the smile that tipped your lips at the sound.

Of course, he noticed. Meeting your gaze with his own, he growled, "You look mighty proud of yourself, doll."

Swiveling your hips again, you bit your bottom lip seductively and purred, "I have you underneath me, with your dick in my pussy. Of course I'm proud."

Giving a deep chuckle, Negan taunted, "Oh, sweetheart, just because you're on top...doesn't mean you're in control."

With that, his hands tightened on your hips, and he lifted you up and off his cock...before slamming you back down. Crying out in surprise, your hands flew to his shoulders for leverage as Negan set a fast and brutal pace. With knees braced on either side of him on the seat, you used your thighs to help facilitate the up and down motion, his own hips coming up off the seat to meet yours with every thrust.

While you knew that the chances of someone else driving down this road were slim to none, it still felt dirty to be fucking out in the open like this. And the fact that you were completely naked, while Negan was still completely dressed, made the situation feel even more taboo...and sexy.

With every thrust, Negan ground your hips down against his own, causing the cold metal of his zipper to rub against your clit. That cool burn, coupled with his balls slapping into your ass, pushed your pleasure even higher. You cried out with every deep thrust, one hand trailing down over Negan's scarf to grasp the front of his leather jacket, the feel of a second zipper smooth and cool under your palm. Looking at Negan, you mewled at the sight of him staring down, watching the sight of his cock disappearing in and out of your pussy, as if he were mesmerized.

Your rhythm was slightly thrown off when you shook your hair out of your face, and in the process, glanced out the driver's side window. There, out in the middle of the field, was a group of about a dozen walkers...and they were headed this way.

"Negan," you gasped, bringing your other hand off his shoulder to grasp his chin, gently pulling his face up and to the side, so that he would see them, as well. Instead of him stopping, or giving a string of curses, you were surprised when a devious smirk crossed his lips. Looking up at you, he taunted, "Well, baby girl. I guess you better hurry the fuck up and come real fucking fast."

At this, he brought one leather-covered hand from your hip and placed his fingers directly on your clit. You cried out at the feel of the smooth, cool fabric on your overheated flesh. Your cry turned to a moan when he started quickly rubbing your clit, as if his life depended on your orgasm. And technically, it did. If you didn't come, and soon, the walkers in the field would quickly surround the truck. They seemed drawn by your up and down movements, their dull gazes fixated on you.

Another gloved hand grabbed your face, bringing it back to meet his gaze. Between the heat of his gaze and the coolness of his zipper and leather-coated fingers, you felt your orgasm build until you were so focused on the approaching pleasure, that the nearby walkers faded from your memory.

"Come on, doll. Come for me. Let me fucking see it," Negan growled, his hips starting to falter as his own orgasm approached.

You went up and over, the sensations causing you to scream his name as powerful waves of pleasure hit your body and took you under, strong as an undertow. You heard Negan give his own, quieter cry of pleasure, and refocused your gaze in time to see him throw his head back, mouth open as he found his own peak.

You both came down off the high together, Negan leaning forward to press his forehead against your own, while you both tried to fill your lungs with enough oxygen. When you felt able to move without tumbling to the floor of the truck, you drug yourself back across the console at the same time that you saw the first walker slam its decaying hand against the driver's side window.

Negan looked over at the animated corpse before giving it a big leather-coated middle finger and announcing, "You were too late, mother fucker!" as he put the truck in drive and sped off down the road. Looking over, he caught your gaze, the two of you grinning at one another like school children. Turning his eyes back to the road, Negan reached down near his feet with one hand, feeling around before bringing up your discarded pair of panties. You went to take them from him, but he instead tucked them into the front pocket of his jacket.

With a smirk on his sinful lips, he joked, "You got twenty fucking minutes to get your clothes back on in a moving truck, doll. To save you some hassle, I'll keep these as my souvenir."

"Souvenir of what?" you asked saucily. "The millionth time you fucked me?"

Laughing at your sass, Negan replied, "Nah, doll. It's to remind me that while there will always be walkers coming for us...they'll never come as fast as you."

Blushing at his words, you grabbed your bra from where it was dangling on the dashboard and started to get dressed. Negan whistled a joyful tune as he zipped his pants and drove you back to The Sanctuary.