Z is for ZZZ

It was around 4:00am when your eyes blinked open sleepily. Moonlight streamed in through the large windows, illuminating the bed and causing deep shadows to play about Negan's room. A smile curved your lips at the weight of a heavy arm draped over your hip, and the warm cup of a hand over your breast. You could just hear the soft inhales and exhales behind you, Negan's breath blowing softly on the back of your neck. It was rare for him to allow you to spend the night in his bed. According to him, it was unfair to his other wives to let you stay the night. But, once in a while, he would give in, rolling over to his side of the massive king-sized bed and drifting off to sleep, without commanding you to leave.

If anyone were to ask Negan what he thought about cuddling, he would say that it was "for fucking pussies." And yet, every time he let you stay the night, the two of you would fall asleep on opposite sides of the bed...only to wake up entangled together in the crimson sheets.

At first, you weren't sure what had woken you up, since you usually slept like the dead (the actual dead) when in Negan's arms. However, the mystery was solved when you felt the hand cupping your breast squeeze gently, before it drifted down over your stomach and rested so that the tips were caressing your pubic bone.

Negan was awake.

Smiling, you made to turn in his arms, wanting to see his gorgeous face caressed by the moonlight. However, the arm around you tightened, and his sleep-roughened voice whispered in your ear, "Stay right where you are, baby girl."

Relaxing with a sigh, you waited to see what he planned to do next. It wasn't long before the fingers tracing circles on your flesh moved lower, his warm fingers pushing your thigh up and back over his own, so that you were spread out in front of him. He then slid his hand back in front of you, fingers trailing down through your curls before cupping your mound possessively. You couldn't help arching into him, wordlessly begging his fingers to part your lips and move inside you. When he ran one finger down the line of your slit, you gave a tiny whimper of eagerness. You didn't have to look back at him to know that he was grinning when he murmured, "Patience, doll."

He continued that way for a couple minutes, gently teasing your soft flesh, but not giving you any of the pressure or friction that you needed. Sweat broke out along your limbs as you fought to relax and let him have control of your pleasure, despite the fact that you wanted to tell him to just fuck you already.

Finally, one of his fingers delved between the lips of your pussy and pushed inside, causing a soft cry of satisfaction to fall from your lips. But it still wasn't enough...and he knew it. Thrusting shallowly in and out of your body, it was a few long minutes of torture before he finally added a second finger...and then a few more minutes before he added a third. Finally giving you the fullness that you craved, your hips started involuntarily rolling against his hand, silently pleading for him to pick up the pace and make you come. At this point, after months of fucking, he knew every sensitive spot on your body, as well as the rhythms and motions that drove you crazy. Which meant that he also knew exactly how to tease you and draw out your pleasure until it was almost painful.

Your breathing was loud and labored as his fingers continued to push in and out of you at a leisurely pace. Once in a while his thumb would pass lightly over your clit, causing you to gasp. It wasn't until you gave a cry of frustration that the purr came from behind you, "What do you fucking want, doll? Tell me."

You answered immediately, ready to say whatever he wanted...ready to beg if needed. Anything to make him stop teasing and fuck you. "I want your cock in me, Sir. Please."

You gave a whimper of disappointment when his fingers left you, but when they were replaced with the pressure of his thick cock at your entrance, your nails gripped the sheets and you gave a needy, "Oh, god. Yes!"

He slid into you, slow as molasses, making sure you felt every single inch of him stretching you out. He went so slow and so deep that you swore you could feel the veins on his cock rubbing along your over-sensitized flesh. Your mouth was open on a silent cry, your body frozen in pleasure as he thoroughly possessed you with one thrust. When he was finally the whole way in, his balls warm against your ass, you gave a full-body shiver at the feeling of being so full...so complete.

His hoarsely whispered words puffed against the back of your neck, causing goosebumps. "You want more, doll?"

You gave a gasped "yes!" and braced yourself, expecting him to start thrusting in and out, like his fingers had been doing before. Instead, he started to pull out just as slowly as he had entered, causing you to whine in frustration. You didn't know how he was able to stay in control like this, how he was able to hold back his own pleasure in order to tease you so thoroughly.

When he had pulled almost the entire way out, he taunted, "How do you want it, baby girl...slow and easy?" He snapped his hips so that his cock slammed back into you as he snarled, "Or fast and rough?"

You cried out loudly at his harsh thrust, gasping for air so that you could beg, "Faster...harder."

His deep voice gave a chuckle, and your eyes fluttered closed in pleasure when he purred, "Whatever you want, princess."

Pushing his free arm underneath you, he wrapped it up and across the front of your chest, pulling you tight against him so that you couldn't move your upper body. His other arm was locked over your lifted thigh, so that you couldn't remove it from his hip. His hand flattened over the soft skin of your stomach to steady you. It was only then, only when he had you deliciously restrained and positioned exactly how he wanted, that he started thrusting in earnest. His long, thick cock pulled most of the way back, before it slammed back inside you. You gave a cry with each thrust, finally getting the friction and pace that you desired. The sounds of your cries and Negan's grunts were accompanied by the sloppy, wet sounds of your pussy and the smack of his balls slapping against your ass. When the hand at your stomach moved down and found your clit, the fingers rubbing in the quick, rough motion that he knew was guaranteed to make you come, your cries turned to screams.

You came so hard and fast that it knocked the air out of your lungs. Waves of bliss wound through every pore of your flesh, causing you to tip your head back in ecstasy. The moon stared down at you through the window, as if a voyeuristic witness to your pleasure. Negan groaned at the feel of your tight walls contracting around him, and it wasn't long before he was following you over the precipice. You felt him come in hot spurts deep inside you, the sensation causing you to gasp and shudder. His fingers were still working hard at your clit, and the friction started to become too much. However, when you tried to jerk away, Negan's arms tightened around you, locking you into place so that you couldn't escape.

You cried out as he continued to drive his cock in and out of you, the wet sounds becoming even more pornographic as his cum mixed with your wetness and trailed down over the front of your thigh to the bedsheet. You were just about to beg him to stop, to tell him that it was too much...when another orgasm unexpectedly rocked your body. You heard a throaty scream...and realized that it had come from your own throat. You couldn't bring yourself to care about the sounds you made as a second, stronger tidal wave of pleasure rolled through you. This time you shuddered so hard that it was a wonder Negan was able to keep his grip on you. He pushed you through it with his skillful cock and talented fingers, until you were well and truly spent. Only then did he remove his fingers from your clit, his arms from your body, and his cock from your pussy.

Rolling over onto your back, you lay staring up at the ceiling, struggling to catch your breath. At the sound of a chuckle, you glanced over and saw him lying on his side, head propped up on one hand as his heavy-lidded eyes drifted down over your naked body. When your heart-rate had returned to normal, and you felt able to control your limbs again, you rolled towards him, leaning up to press a quick kiss to his lips. Instead of pulling away, Negan settled back against the pillows, pulling you up against his side so that your head was pillowed on his shoulder. You laid a hand on his chest, your fingers twisting lazily in his salt-and-pepper chest hair as you smiled dreamily.

Exhausted, you were already starting to drift off when you sleepily teased, "I thought cuddling was for pussies."

His only response was a lightly huffed, "Shut up, doll," before the two of you drifted back to sleep.