C is for Climax

How does Negan look when he orgasms? The sight of Negan climaxing is easily one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen...but don't let him hear you say that. He even has different faces that he tends to make, depending on the type and intensity of the sex being had.

For example, the way he looks when you're giving him a blowjob. He'll grip your hair with one hand, the other on his cock, feeding it to you slowly. A strangled groan leaves his throat as he watches the hard flesh disappear between your full lips. He'll focus intently on the motions of your hands and mouth on him, hissing his pleasure when you hit a particularly sensitive spot. When he starts to get close to the peak, he'll grit his teeth and bear them like a wild animal, continuing to watch you until the pleasure becomes too much. Until he throws his head back and moans up at the ceiling, his thighs twitching beneath your hands as you swallow down all that he has to give.

There's also the way he looks when the sex is quicker and more primal. When he's driving down into you, hard and deep, growls and grunts falling from his lips each time he slams into your wet pussy. His peak builds faster like this, and the more he tries to hold it back, the more animalistic he appears. Sweat will start dripping down over his skin, before falling onto your own overheated flesh. You watch as the veins pulse in his neck and the corded muscles in his chest and shoulders strain and flex above you, his jaw clenched tightly as his stare bores down into your own. When he falls over the edge, his eyes close with the intensity of the orgasm, strangled groans falling from his throat as his cock pulses its release inside you, sending you up and over, as well.

There's also the face he makes when the sex is less intense, when it's slower and more intimate. When he takes his time pushing you both towards that pinnacle of pleasure. His thrusts are steady and slow, and meant to drive the both of you mad. He holds your gaze when you peak first, that hazel fire watching closely as you shatter around him. When your spasming walls around his cock push him to the brink, as well, he'll drop his face into the crook of your neck and groan out his pleasure, lips sucking at your throat and beard rubbing against your sensitive flesh. Usually this is fine...more than fine. But sometimes, you refuse to let him hide. You'll cup his face and lift it back up in front of yours, grabbing his gaze and daring him not to look away, not to censor his pleasure. You watch as his eyes glaze over, the pupils dilating until his gaze is so deep an espresso, as to appear almost black. His mouth parts and eyes widen as he gasps for air before letting out a long moan as the shockwaves start to ripple through his body. It's at this moment, that he looks as if he's in awe of you. As if your pussy just led him up the holy stairway and gave him a glimpse of heaven.

Sometimes, just watching him climax is so arousing that your body surges back up to the edge. The sound of his moans in your ear, his beautiful face full of pleasure in front of you, and the feel of his cock releasing deep inside you, all combining to rocket you into a second orgasm. When you both come back down to earth, you'll sometimes catch a dreamy, pleased grin on his lips. That grin lets you know that he's been well and truly satisfied. Well...at least for the time being.