F is for Favorite Position

What is Negan's favorite sexual position? I'd say a better question would be what are Negan's favorite positions, plural, since he'd complain that it's "fucking unfair to expect me to pick just one way I wanna fuck."

His first favorite is when you're on top, riding him. It doesn't matter if it's on his bed, in his truck, or when he's sitting at his desk chair. So long as he has you on top of him, bouncing up and down on his cock, he's sure to be a happy man. This position gives him unrestricted access to cup and squeeze your jiggling breasts, twisting the nipples until you whine. It allows him to reach up and wrap his fingers around your throat, or thread them through your hair before grabbing a handful and pulling, both moves meant to remind you that he is the one in control. In this position, he can grasp your hips and hold you down tight on his cock, then push your hips back and forth quickly, your clit grinding against his pubic bone until you come. Or, when he's had enough of letting you set the pace, he'll pull your hips up off his cock, before bracing his feet against the floor or mattress and jack hammering up into you, his pace fast and brutal and guaranteed to make you scream.

Another favorite position of Negan's is doggy-style, and he'll do it just about anywhere. He loves pushing you up against the wall face-first, or draping you over the arm of his couch, or the front of his desk. Or maybe he'll push you onto all fours in the middle of the mattress and fuck you that way. Sometimes he'll even order you to get on your hands and knees right there on the floor, so that he can pound you across it until your knees are raw with carpet burn. He loves the sight of your ass up in the air, his cock plunging in and out of your dripping pussy. The way you arch your back and shudder when he runs his fingers down the length of your spine. And when he leans down and drapes his chest over your back, blanketing your body, he can nip and suck at the back of your neck before reaching one hand around to finger your clit until you gush all over his cock.

There's also that other position...the one you showed him one night, when you wanted to be more intimate, and he begrudgingly agreed. You had climbed in his lap when he was sitting naked in the middle of his bed with legs stretched out in front of him. Your own legs had wrapped around his hips, locking his cock deep inside you. Your upper bodies were molded together; your sensitive, full breasts pressed against his hard chest and soft chest hair. In this position, he couldn't thrust in and out of you the way he usually preferred. Instead, he had felt a little awkward at first, sitting there with your face directly in front of him and your eyes staring into his, as if you could see to the depths of his soul. You had reached up and ran a hand softly through his hair, before bringing your fingers down to slowly trace his features. The arch of his brow, the blade of his nose, the curve of his lips. Your nails had scratched lightly over his beard, and damn if that didn't send a spark of lightning down his spine and straight to his cock.

When your hands had moved down over his shoulders and started trailing across his chest, teasing his nipples while you leaned forward and licked the drop of sweat trailing down the side of his neck, he knew that he was a goner. That no matter how many times or how many ways he had fucked you in the past...now, like this, he was yours. He didn't know how long the two of you stayed locked like that, slowly tracing each other's bodies and becoming acquainted in a way that was more personal and intimate than anything he had ever done with his dick inside a woman. He had watched, amazed, when you came just from those light touches, shivering and shuddering in his lap while his dick twitched inside you, the pleasure extraordinary...even though he didn't come himself. It had gone on that way for what felt like hours, and maybe it really had lasted that long. He lost count of the number of orgasms you had in his lap. They were more subdued than the ones he was used to providing you, but the fact that they came not from his dick thrusting into you, but from his fingers and lips on your skin, had him in awe. He couldn't get enough of how your eyes fluttered closed when he trailed fingers down the curve of your waist, how you gasped for breath when his lips touched your collarbone, the way you shivered when he lightly stroked the inside of your elbow. When he finally came, it wasn't in hot, fast spurts like he was used to. It was long and rolling, and it nearly undid him.

Negan might have a couple preferred sexual positions when it comes to fucking his wives, mostly woman on top and doggy-style. However, when asked what his favorite sexual position is, he'd probably have to go with that last one...but only if it's with you.