U is for Underwear

Does Negan have a lingerie preference?

Negan is a man who definitely enjoys fancy lingerie. He makes sure that all of his wives, including you, are always well-stocked with various bras, panties, teddies, garters, and stockings. You have no clue how he manages to find all of these items; there must be some abandoned Victoria's Secret that he visits on his supply runs. And, if you were being honest, you enjoyed these items, as well. In a world where there were few luxuries, being able to wear sexy lingerie was something you had never thought would happen again.

You had arrived at the compound a few months ago wearing a ripped, white bra and a matching pair of white granny panties. Needless to say, the apocalypse had not hit you on a good day, and the walkers had decided to overrun your city when you had badly needed to do laundry, and had been wearing your last-resort underwear. You know, the kind that is only worn when you're desperate, and you pray that no one will ever know you're wearing it? Yea...that's what you had been stuck in when the god damn apocalypse hit.

However, once arriving at the compound, and agreeing to become one of Negan's wives, you had been able to toss those old, dirty garments away, and replace them with lingerie that was more decadent and sexy than most of your pre-apocalypse wardrobe. And there wasn't a piece of it that Negan didn't enjoy seeing on you. However, much as Negan loved seeing his wives in sexy undergarments, he loved even more to take it off. It had become a favorite past-time of yours to surprise him when he brought you new lingerie from a run. You would put on the sexy pieces, cover them with your turquoise robe, and sneak down the hall to his office. It had gotten to the point where now, as soon as Negan saw you standing there in his doorway wearing the robe, he would put down whatever he had been working on and focus his full attention on you. A smirk would pull at his lips as he drawled, "Well, now. Let's see what my fucking present is tonight."

And you did indeed feel like a present, when showcasing new lingerie for Negan. An incredibly sexy present, complete with lacy and decadent packaging. After shedding the robe, you would stand there in front of him, letting him look his fill. Sometimes you would strut around the room, giving a twirl or leaning seductively against the front of his desk, giving a mini performance and showing Negan his prize. His burning hazel eyes would take in all the details, and by the time he stood up from the chair and started to round the desk, you felt as if smoke should be coming off the top of your head, you were so singed by his gaze.

Some nights, he would take his time unwrapping his gift, slowly unhooking and pulling the pieces off your body, exposing your flesh an inch at a time. There was the one night, when he had knelt down and used his teeth to grab onto one side of your black, see-through thong. He had pulled the arousal-drenched thong slowly down your legs with his mouth, before discarding it on the floor and diving face-first into your wet pussy.

Other nights, he was quick and rough, wasting no time with tearing the lingerie off your body. There had been more than one pair of ripped panties or torn lace, not to mention the number of teddies he had annihilated in his frenzy to get you bare and spread before him. And it always turned you on so much when he did that, when he lost control and refused to let the flimsy barriers stand in his way any longer. Sometimes he didn't even get the pieces off the whole way, the bra still hooked but pushed up over your tits so that he could devour them with his hands and mouth. Or sometimes he would just pull the crotch of the panties to the side and plunge his cock right in. You would wrap your stocking-clad thighs around his hips, digging the heels of your stilettos into his ass in encouragement, while you cried out in pleasure.

You always felt excitement curl in your stomach when receiving the news that Negan had returned from a supply run, since it meant that he had brought you some new lingerie. You also knew that it meant you would be wrapping yourself up, nice and pretty for him, in order to provide the kind of homecoming that he would never forget. You would stand in front of your bedroom mirror, admiring your figure, clad in the new, decadent fabrics. With a devious grin on your face, you would grab your robe, pulling the soft fabric around your body, before strutting down the hall to Negan's rooms. Your soft knock would be followed by his gruff voice telling you to enter. And it was then, as you opened the door, that you knew...the show was about to begin.