Y is for Yearning

How insatiable is Negan when it comes to sex? In all honesty, it depends on the day.

Sometimes, Negan just wants to fuck quick and hard, ramping up both your pleasure at a record pace, before pushing you over the edge and making you scream his name. Other times, he wants to take his time, thrusting into you slow and steady, giving enough friction to make you whine and beg, but not enough friction to make you orgasm. He continues at that pace for what feels like forever, until you feel as if you have to come or you'll die. And then, only when he has pushed you as far as possible, when you're pleading incoherently and your head is thrashing and body shaking with coiled pleasure...only then, does he let both of you come. Though these two instances are vastly different in both time and intensity, a single round is usually enough. One quick and hard or long and slow orgasm to satisfy both of you for the night.

But then there are the other times. The times when Negan gets that devilish twinkle in his eye, his lips curling in a smirk that makes you instantly wet. When he gives you that look, then you know that you're in for a long, sleepless night. That he plans on making the two of you come over and over again, showcasing his impressive stamina, and even more impressive recovery time. For an older man, Negan's dick sure has no problem getting hard again, and there are times when you struggle to keep up with his stamina. Times when you beg for a power nap in between rounds, causing Negan to chuckle and kiss your forehead before drawling, "Sure, doll. You get twenty fucking minutes, and then that pussy is mine again."

Those are the nights when you wake up sore and stiff the next morning, showcasing marks of Negan's lust all over your body. Those are also the nights when you orgasm more in an 8-hour period than you ever did in an entire week with any previous partners. And, those are the nights when you know what it means to be, well and truly...and utterly satisfied.