J is for Jizz

Where does Negan like to see his jizz on a woman? An easier question to answer would probably be where doesn't he like to see it, because the answer to that would be: nowhere.

Negan is a dominant, kinky man, and so he loves to see proof of his claim over you. And what better way to mark his claim than by seeing your luscious body streaked with his cum? Whether it's sprayed on your heaving tits, pooled on your soft stomach, streaked across your ass, or covering your fingers tips and dripping down your forearm, Negan enjoys the sight of his release on your flesh.

He especially loves when you allow him to come on your face, for what better way to establish his dominance than to have you kneeing at his feet, mouth opened obediently and tongue ready to receive his load. And he's not opposed to the taste of his own cum, as shown by him bending down afterwards and kissing you for all he's worth. In fact, his release smeared between both of your mouths only serves to stir his desire once more, readying him for round two.

However, Negan's favorite places to see his jizz are probably in your pussy and ass. The view of his cream dripping out of your pulsing holes and running down your thigh is one of the sexiest he has ever beheld. Sometimes he'll pull out after ejaculating and hold your thighs spread, his gaze fixated on the sight of the white liquid trickling out to soak your labia and pubic hair, before falling in drops to the sheets beneath you. Sometimes you think that Negan would keep you constantly filled with his cum, if he could. And while that might not be a realistic goal, it sure doesn't stop him from trying, every chance he gets.