M is for Masturbation

Since founding The Sanctuary and gathering a group of wives, it's safe to say that Negan doesn't ever have to resort to self-pleasuring, unless he wants to. But there are times when the feel of his own hand is more convenient, faster, and just plain easier than visiting one of his wives and having to engage in an actual conversation.

Sometimes he just wants to get off, without any subterfuge or foreplay. Those are the times when he sits back in his desk chair or reclines on his bed, unzips his pants, and goes to town. He'll spit into his rough palm for lubrication, before wrapping his long fingers around his thick cock and starting up the perfect rhythm. It doesn't matter how many women he's slept with, or how often, none of them are able to give exactly the correct amount of speed and pressure that he can give himself. He'll reach down with his other hand and play with his balls, squeezing gently and causing his hips to rise up, fucking his own slick hand until he comes all over himself with a groan.

Sometimes he doesn't even take off his gloves, since the feel of the cool, smooth leather is extremely erotic against his hard, pulsing dick. And the sight is so naughty and taboo, watching his leather-coated hand wrap around his cock and pump up and down, that it makes him throw back his head, eyes fluttering closed as he moans out his release.

But what is Negan's biggest masturbation secret?

That he loves to clean himself up. No, not with a rag or a napkin or in the shower. Instead, he'll use his fingers to scoop up the ropes of cum that have landed on his hand and stomach, and lick them clean. And if his cum got far enough to hit the surrounding bedsheets or polished top of his desk? Then he'll clean those up, as well. He fucking loves the taste of his own salty release, and the only thing that makes it better is when he's licking it off a woman.

But some days...some days he prefers to just fuck himself, to claim his own pleasure and rocket himself over the edge, without worrying about making sure someone else comes too. Without having to worry about the aftermath, and the awkward exchange of words as they get redressed and leave. Sometimes, he just wants to be selfish...and so he is.