Chapter 24: Making him taste a bit.

Start from the beginning

♥♠♥

Xander's P.O.V.

"Get in Aiden." I say with a husky voice and he does as told. "Good boy." When I say this his cock twitches a little making me smirk.Pervy wolf~ I get some soap and get inside of the shower.He's already wet (from the water you pervs) so I pass the soap all over his wide back.Getting to feel the thickness of it.Then I pass to the chest and I can feel his heart beating like crazy... asking for my touch.The feeling of his abs against my hands we're more than enjoyable, I stop at his "V" then get to his nipples and start playing with them. "X-xander, w-what are y- mnm." Smirking I pull his nipples one last time making him groan a little.

Then I start washing his legs.Making him spread them a little. "X-xander, I.. I can't anyone." He says in a breathless husky tone. "Shh my wolf, first we need to get you all cleaned up.Then you will get your present ~" He blushes at this.His cock (8 inches, what? He's an Alpha you know) already pre-cumming.When I'm finished with his legs I come back to wash his arms,I notice that he's touching himself.What a naughty boy.

"No touching yourself." I say as I get his hand off his cock. He doesn't responds and turns around and before I know it he pulls the back of my neck for a passionate kiss.I'm already against the wall.His tongue filled with need and domination. Damn,taming him will be so difficult.His cock is already pressed against mine (7.5 inches). "You are suck a naughty hot mess than I will have to teach you who's in charge when it comes to this." I say as I grab our cocks against each other. Groaning he responds. "I'm an Alpha and I better be in charge." "Oh really?" Suddenly I squeeze our members together making him whimper in pleasure.Nobody tops me.Starting to move he cups my ass making me moan a little.Then I move faster,my cock pre-cumming in excitement. Without any restraint I bite his neck making him moan loudly, I didn't Pierce his skin to drink for him.Keeping a pace I start sucking his neck at the same spot and I reach out his left ass cheek with my other hand.

Aiden is with his eyes closed, panting and indirectly begging for release. Like he should, but out loud.I slowly go lower and reach his hole,starting to tease him with passing my finger around it.Aiden goes wide eyed. "W-what are you doing?!" Smirking I respond: "Making you mine~" "Oh no! I'm top!" "Wanna test that?" "How?" "We will put a finger inside the other and rub too,who cums first is bottom.How about it?" Panting he nods.Silly boy. Without warning I grab his cock alone and put a finger inside making him gasp. "No fair I wasn't ready!" "Well you better catch up and make me cum pretty boy." I say grinning.He doesn't respond and grabs my cock like I did and put his finger in making me hiss.I fucking hate having something inside my ass, but surprisingly his finger just feels... warm.

Getting out of my trance I notice Aiden starts sucking my neck making me moan.Damn how I love bites.I start moving fast in his hole,trying to find his g-spot while rubbing his cock. He's doing the same,but blindly moving his finger in so I didn't get any pleasure from it (not like I have ever felt something there to be honest).Aiden stops biting my neck and sucking it to kiss me.I start moving faster on both sides making him moan on the kiss.Without a warning I put the 2 finger in, making him panic. "You say just one f- mnaaah." He blushes with his eyes closed. "I'm sorry my wolf,it just slipped In." "Fuck it, give me more." He says clearly angry and I just smirk and go faster,when I reach his g-spot he screams in pleasure and that takes me to an edge. "Move your hand, Aiden." He does as said and takes off the finger inside of me.After that it didn't take much for him to cum and moan loudly my name.I stop all my movements in his body and separate, still hard.

Some tears of pleasure escape his eyes, really small one actually.Aw.I reach them and kiss them. "Too much pleasure?" He nods at this... His legs shaking a bit. "Can you make me cum or are you too tired?" "N-nommn." He responds with a moan. "Then get on your knees and suck me good like you already know how." He blushes again and does as said.Without foreplay he deep throats me and I moan his name.Grabbing his hair I start moving his head making him groan and sending vibrations to my cock.It doesn't take much for me to cum in his mouth,sending it down his throat. He swallows it all and stands up after letting my cock go.I grab him by his hair and kiss him passionately, he hugs my hips and pull me closer.I moan at the sudden contact.We separate panting.

♠♥♠

"W-we should finish our bath to eat." "Y-yeah." Aiden responds and it seems like we read each others minds cause we kept making out while washing each other.When we finish we dry and dress up and go downstairs.After reaching the kitchen all the family is already on the table, finishing their meal.Ellen looks at us with a raised eyebrow,Brice with disgust (like always),  Melody with a huge smile and Mark crosses his arms on his chest. "Busted.Both of you." Ellen says in a authoritative tone.Making Aiden blush and me to the first time in my life feel guilty about something.Ironic right? All the first times I'm having with this family.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

💚Comment, Rate and subscribe! 💙