Chapter 24: Making him taste a bit.

Hello precious readers~ Hope y'all enjoy~

Question: Who do you hate the most in the story?

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Darius P.O.V.

In reality I'm just a spirit that helps Aiden in life.I guide him the best I can.We are together until he dies and then I will go with his reincarnation, if he doesn't have one I will go with other person.I really don't need anything or even talk that much,but I do love my mission in life...

Well, he should be waking up by now, better watch how it goes...

Aiden's P.O.V.

My body feels like it can lift anything!Plus I feel sparks from my hand, weird.Damn, how much did I slept? Oh well, I feel refreshed.Slowly I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Xander's face full of relief with a warm smile.He looks beau-...his hair is different.It's wavy, suits him and his rare playful personality. "How are you feeling babe?" Xander asks. "Better than ever." I respond with a lazy grin and suddenly he hugs me like his life depends on it.Hugging back I could bet that he was trembling a little, that's so Un-Xander though.Was he this scared? Was I so precious? Kissing his head I whisper in his ear: I'm okay Xander, so don't worry... Okay baby?"

He just hugs me tighter. "Please,don't
... Just don't go alone in places that you could be attacked.At least have one person with you.Okay?" He sounds anxious. "Very well." Xander leaves the hug and suddenly I notice what he's wearing... He's wearing my clothes holy fuck! Chuckling he gets me out of my trance. "Yeah, I kinda didn't have clothes yesterday after you we're attacked,hope you don't mind." Then he rubs the back of his neck,literally embarrassed.I must be dreaming! "No, not at all! Y-you can put them on anytime you want." Shit now I'm embarrassed.He nods. "Shall I help you to clean yourself up to eat?" Again, embarrassed. "S-sure." Xander offers his hand for support after taking off all the serum that was put on me.I take it and we slowly walk to the pack house.Everyone give us space,maybe dad or mom told the to? Oh! MOM, DAD, MELODY AND BRICE! Shit, I forgot about them.

When we enter the house my mom throws the food that she was doing and run to me.She hugs me like my life depends on it. "BABY! DON'T EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT! I WAS SO WORRIED!" "I'm okay mom, don't worry." She let's me go and smiles at me... then her face changes and she hits my head. "Ouch! What was that f-" "THAT'S FOR NOT TELLING US ABOUT XANDER! UGH!" My eyes got wide.Shit they know,are they gonna kick me out? My dad gets in the room and looks at me with a serious face, crossing his arms  on his chest.That's not good. "After you eat we will have a serious conversation." I swallow hard and nod.Xander has a hand on his mouth, I wonder why.

"When you finish your bath come back here to eat something." My mother adds and I respond a "Okay." then we (Xander and I) walk to the second floor and Xander opens my room's door.Wait, how does he know where my room is!? Xander is a laughing mess at the moment. "What's so funny!?" I ask panicked. "Your face-" he keeps laughing and then continues, his laugh is just angelic.Gosh, it's killing me (in a good way) with the warm it gives me. "- okay okay, yeah. Now I know where your room is.I will explain later on, but first you need a bath." He finishes as he starts taking off my shirt.Wait what!? "H-how are you so straight foward so sudden?!" I ask clearly embarrassed." He looks into my eyes with determination. "I just figure that I should start opening up to you,since I wanna be a good mate for you.I want to spend every second with you to be a blast...something to remember. That's why." Damn, how cute can he get?I just hug him to me. "Take a bath with me, I will not get a no for an answer." I can feel his smile on my chest as he answers: "Kay."

After brushing my teeth we stand in front of each other.Our eyes connecting as we start undressing the other little by little,taking our time.When we are finally naked I get super red and just stare wide eyed on his body.Damn and the wavy hair adds to his sexyness.My dick is already hard as his.