00

The sunlight came into the room and made the carpet milky like glittering fog. Taeyong opened his eyes then closed them again, 14 days - he counted in his mind. The information caused a painful tingle inside his stomach, so he moved up from Jaehyun's warm side, he collected his clothes from the floor and tiptoed to the bathroom. Last night Jae screamed his name in the bubble bath, last night...

Taeyong sighed, when he leaned over the mirror glancing at the scratches on his chest, the hickeys here and there, all the love bruises he enjoyed so much. He took a quick shower and walked to the room for the CD, he played it in the kitchen when he turned the coffee machine on.

Jae was a morning sleepyhead, so he let him. Jae liked staying up at nights, fast cars, his carmel pudding, and strawberries. Jae knew something about painters, he enjoyed ties, jackets and calm pop music.

Yes Jae loved his morning coffee medium sweet...

Hello, Thank you for checking out my story. I'm always happy about each feedback, it's the thing that keeps me writing :) This story will be in two POVs -Jaehyun and Taeyong's. The chapters will be shorter but I'll post often, at least 3 times a week.
This chapter is the intro the next one is the actual start of the story, so I hope you won't be confused about it :)

So I'd like to invite you to this new exciting adventure.

Much <3