With love ,we parted miles apart ..!!

Começar do início

Assuring a firm okay ,I immediately cut the call.

After paying for the Chai ,I seized a water bottle in my hands from a nearby man . Unbottling the can , I poured out water in my hands and splashed  it over my face . After the small so called refreshment , I started my ride back to Chennai.

_______________________________________

I had to make it up a little early to office the next day. It was a real head ache checking on to those documents and doing all the necessary changes on it for the sake of the meeting which will probably start in a while.

When the clocked striked half past nine , she entered into her cubicle , looking sizzilingly beautiful in those white palazzo skirt and blue tunics outlined with a white shrug. A cheerful smile walked into my lips as I saw this beautiful lady of mine after two whole days. That's when , I regretted my mistake of avoiding her for these two days .

My bad temper is what I could'nt change at all, I was seriously thinking about my furious behaviour, while watching my love from distance. She didn't even notice my presence .She was lost in her own world .

Only after a few minutes , she turned her gaze towards my room. Atlast she saw that I was there. All I could see was her eyelashes fluttering in excitement.

Conversing with a client over the phone , I could see her dark orbs moving towards my direction now and then . A cheeky grin masked my face , seeing her cute innocent actions.

After nearly thirty minutes of restlesness in her seat, finally she found her way to my cabin.

There she was , standing before me with a ready to kill me anytime look.

I gestured her to sit.

As I was having my rich aromatic cup of coffee which she loves to have , I moved the coffee cup to her side , to ease out everything and lighten our moods .

As she tasted the coffee from my cup , I watched her silently forgetting everything that happened over the few days. But like a circle ,again our talk ended at the same old topic. And it all started again from the begining . So I had to let out my decision of quiting the championship .

I don't even remember what happened after that , I become much furious , so many unexpected things slipped out of my tounge furiously. When I realised that everything is moving out of track , I urged to put an end to my bad temper. But it was too late , she burst into tears and left my cabin taking longer strides .

Shhhhhh.....I wanted to end this damn fight ,but now I am all screwed up and everything is back to square one.

"Okieeee !! Alright ! Cool down Arjun , Go talk to her " ,that was a positive spark from my mind.

While I was about to run towards her, I heard the beep sound of the intercom.

In a urge I picked it up , it was Dad . As the clients have arrived, he asked me to join him in the conference room .

"Now it's time to hasten for the meeting , Okay I'll talk to her after that ",I pacified myself and walked towards the conference hall .

All of us got settled down in our respective seats . My eyes automatically travelled towards the mighty lady, my love ,seated two seats next to mine . She was keenly observing the presenter's speach without talking off her eyes.

A tall framed man in his forties  suddenly stood up and announced that they have a small request to the Ace groups .

He paused for a minute and stated , "Not exactly request ,but we are in need of your support ".