"We can get out of here and......cover someone's car with post'it notes," Zoro suggested after some time of thinking.

"Okay....if I can use blue ones," you  cocked your eyebrow, already thinking of whose car you could ruin, "and we have to stop at some store,"

"Kay," you were already speeding out of the house with him, not noticing the angry stares your friends sent at you when the picked sticky chocolate from your hair.

Since you had came with Nami and he with Robin you had to walk all the way to 24H store, and October is a hell of a cold month, at least by my understanding. But you still managaed to reach your destination not freezing to death and you took the moment to jump into one of the shopping carts.

"What do you think how many we need?" You grabbed the small packages off the shelf and piled them around your feet.

"Maybe few more," he dunked about twenty more on your head.

"Feeew? I'm drowning in them now,"you pouted and pointed forward. "Let's go, I want food too,"

"I thought you were drowning," he still pushed the cart forward so you could take some cheese and cherries, "they don't go together very well,"

"How do you know? You have never tried them by my recipe with ice cream," he looked like he was going to get sick by only imagining the dish so you had some mercy on him, "lets go!!!" (Dateko! Go go lets go, lets go Dateko! Sorry)

When he wheeled you out with the cart, like hell you were giving it back, it was so comfy, a real Batmobile, you were already snacking on cheese.

"Whose car then?" You munched on.

"How about Sanji? It would piss him off, " you knew that by saying so he was already agreeing to you.

"Okay," before you noticed you were in front of the house you all lived in together and went of to the garage, clicking on the lights and walking to Sanji's car while ripping off the first package of notes and sticking them on windows.

"Want some?" All along you had chewed on the cheese sticks but he scrunched his nose.

"Too stinky,"

"Cheese doesn't stink!" You smelled your fingers and grimaced, it really did stink but there was no way you could admit it, "see?" You leaned closer so he could sniff you (now that I wrote it, it sounds really weird).

"Terrible," he was still grinning and you gave him the 'what-the-hell?' face. Then you shrugged and went back to sticking the notes on the car. After a while you finished and looked proudly at your handwork.

"Truly pretty," you mocked crying like those proud parents in the first schoolday.

"Truly hideous, you mean,"

"Well, yeah, but it's so bad it's good," you arranged one of the neon coloured papers. All that work in the stupid padded costume you were wearing (not your fault you didn't have so impressive muscles like real Batman) had made you really tired and sweaty so you wanted to get rid of the costume.

"Let's clean the rest up then," you stuck one of the leftover notes to the door and stuffed rest into box in the corner of the garage, taking your food up in the house with you.

Before getting into cooking you went to your room and took off the costume.

"I think I'll never be Batman again,"you groaned while wiping your face with towel.

"Tell me about it," Zoro was trying to get off the make-up but Robin (bless her) had used the waterproof products.

"You can't get it off like that," you took the ice cream from freezer and cut some of it into two bowls.

"How then?"

"Try summoning a demon, that's how girls usually do it," he looked like he would actually do it so you rolled your eyes and got him a bottle of make-up removal from bathroom, "now you see how much pain girls endure to be pretty,"

"No kidding, and you do it every day?" He had cleaned up most of his face while you mixed cherries, cheese cubes and pickles together, pouring whipped cream over it.

"Pretty much," you shrugged and slided one of the bowls towards him, "try that,"

"Is it edible?"

"Of course," you had already eaten a big spoonful of mixture an were now wolfing down the else.

"It's actually good,"

"See? Told ya, I'm always right,"

"Not always,"

"99,9% of the time,"

"49%"

"Okay, 79%,"