Chapter35:Will Power (Elite Four Battle)

Start from the beginning

Sabrina and Misty locked stared each other with a rivalry sense.

Then Ash appeared down the stairs and headed to their table.

Ash:Hey girls Good morning (yawning) what's for breakfast?

Misty/Sabrina:Good Morning Ash!!

Then Ash Mom came down also but still with a sleepy face.

Arceus/Delia: Ash why did get out of bed early come on let's go sleep again!!!

Delia is forcefully pulling Ash up the stairs to his room to sleep again but Ash didn't want to.

Ash:Mom I can't I'm so hungry let me eat breakfast please!!!

Arceus/Delia:(pout)okay suit your self I'm going back to sleep!!

Ash Mom childishly go up the stairs and go to his room.

Ash:Mom is really annoying sometimes

Then Ash noticed The girls expressions who giving him a suspicious look.

Misty:Ash is that really your Mom or not because to me you two is more look like a married couple than Mother and Son.

Then Ash Mom hurriedly go down the stairs and hug Ash to her chest.

Arceus/Delia:(Blushing really hard)Really!!, you two think Ash and I are like a married couple (girly scream)well I hate to brag about it but Ash and I special to one another(still blushing)

Misty and Sabrina gave Ash a deadly stare while Ash Mom is Happily remembering all her moments with her son in a corner.

Ash waved his hand sideways saying Don't believe whatever she said its not true.

Ash:(sigh)well enough of this,I still need to come up a strategy to use for my battle against Will of the Elite Four being the winner of League didn't gonna help me with this one.

Misty:Why not use your famous Legendaries Zapdos, Moltres and Artitcuno the three of them can take on the Elite Four!!

Ash:Maybe but I want use my other pokemon who I didn't use in the League yeah this time gonna use them!!

Arceus/Delia:Great idea Ash I'm pretty sure they going to do their very best for you(wink)

Ash:Thanks mom(wink)okay now that settled I'm gonna go shop for a bit!!,you guys wanna come along

The two girls and Ash mom happily nodded and tackled Ash to the ground to hug him.

The Day of the Fight between Will of the Elite Four.

Pokemon League Stadium.

The same stadium Ash fight in the tournament is full packed with spectators and fans of him and Will,all of them is screaming their cheers to them causing not hear anything but their cheers.Ash mom with the girls got a special stand close to view of the battle because of Ash request.

Arceus/Delia:Go Ash sweetie beat him to a pulp wohoooo!!

Misty:(sweatdrop)Ash mom is kinda excited isn't she?

Sabrina:I know how she feel seeing her own son achieving his dreams and watching him do it,any parents will go out and cheer them wildly hehe!!