"Did the task have to do with you using obliviate on me?" He seemed surprised but quickly answered. "Yeah. That's partly why I eh-" I nodded, trying to stop him from explaining because I understood. I guess Draco Malfoy wasn't such of a smooth bad ass like he would try and make people believe. My hands wandered off to his and I unconsciously grabbed his right hand, locking it with mine.

We created a comfortable silence until Draco's cold hands freed themselves from mine and began to wander up my bare leg, drawing circles for a few seconds before slowly taking his hand towards my skirt. My breath caught in my throat and I quickly grabbed his hand to stop him. "D-Draco." I stuttered, a permanent smirk on his lips. "Not now." I mumbled, not sounding very convincing.

"Yes, now." He growled, his lips nearing my ear making me shiver. I didn't dare to look into his eyes while he continued to travel his hands up my legs, my chest rising up and down quicker as the seconds passed by. "Your heartbeat is insane." He snickered against my neck, making my heart beat even faster. "Do I make you nervous?" He whispered now, letting his lips explore my bare neck.

I had never felt like this before but I knew that I wanted him to continue, I wanted him so bad. When his cold fingers grabbed the hem of my panties, I almost hissed which made him chuckle against my neck. "Madam Pomfrey will hear." I whispered, almost unable to talk. "Then make sure she doesn't." His low voice made shivers go down my spine and at that moment, I made a decision that I only thought about for a second.

I got up from his grasp but quickly turned around and placed myself on him, causing my hips to brush against his. His grey eyes where wide but his lips where still turned into a devilish smirk. His eyes travelled down do my legs and high knee socks, I could tell that he couldn't get enough. Without second guessing I leaned forwards and quickly kissed him, my hands gripping onto his blonde locks.

The small groans that left his lips made my unconsciously drag my hips against his, getting extremely hot. Suddenly his hands grabbed onto my sweater and he dragged it over my head, hurriedly reconnecting out lips after taking a quick look at the top that I was wearing. "So cheeky." I giggled while his hands now went to my bum, giving it a harsh squeeze.

"Malfoy." I grinned, warning him before he attacked my neck, leaving love bites all over. Just as his hands where going up my skirt again, almost lifting it up to my ribs, the blinds where abruptly opened. I shot my head to the left to look at who had interrupted this enjoyable moment and to my surprise, Harry, Ron and Hermione their heads where floating in the air, making me yelp.

I quickly got of Draco and grabbed the sweater of the floor, holding it to my chest. They let the invisibility cloak drop and all they could do was stare. Hermione her cheeks where red and Ron and Harry where only showing the emotion angry. More like, furious. "What are you doing here!" I hissed, embarrassment writing all over my face. Draco was only smirking while trying not to look at Potter. 

Suddenly Hermione couldn't help but let out a loud giggle, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "Disgusting! Goldie." Ron spat, crossing his arms against his chest. I rolled my eyes before quickly throwing on the sweater again, still not knowing what to say. Another second passed and Madam Pomfrey hurried towards the bed, worried that something might have been wrong with a patient.

"What in merlin's name are you doing here! Get out, you too he needs rest." She hissed, pushing us to the exit. I quickly gave Draco a smile before walking with the trio, the doors closing behind us. "I'm just going to go." I mumbled, walking off before they could ask any questions. Just as I was one hall away I could hear someone running up to me and when I turned around, I noticed Hermione's big hair bouncing while she ran.

"Goldie, wait!" Hermione stopped right in front of me while I held my breath, afraid of what she was going to say. "I think you should ignore what Harry and especially Ron has to say. If you like him, and I can see that you do, then you shouldn't be blamed for that." A small smile crept upon my lips while I looked at 'Mione. "Really?"

"Yeah, I can tell that he has become somewhat less, horrible, since you have been acting like a friend and more to him. You two are a cute couple anyways, at least that is the only thing that Ginny has been talking about lately, besides Harry." I was shook by this all so I just attacked her with a big hug.

"Thank you Hermione. You should probably make a move on Ronald as well, I have a feeling that he's getting sick of the blonde girl, Lavender was her name?" Hermione grinned while pulling away from the hug, giving me a nod in response. "Now let's go to bed, it's really late." I agreed and turned around to walk away before something struck me.

"Why where you three searching in the hospital wing anyway?" Hermione stopped in her tracks, clearly nervous. "We just-" "You don't still believe that he is a death eater?" "Well, since you went to Malfoy Manor and You Know Who was there we've kind of-" "Wonderful Hermione. Thanks for believing me." With that I turned around and didn't look back until I reached my common room out of breath.

Never had I lied to someone so bad, straight to their face. I just had to protect him. Everything I did was for him. I went to bed restlessly that night, only being able to think about his hands roaming my body and the way Hermione had talked about him and me. Even though I had him wrapped between my fingers, He still had me in his grasp too.

Things got steamy and I didn't mind, not a bit. A part of me blamed myself endlessly for that fact but the other part of me just wanted to run back to the hospital wing and do indescribably things to Malfoy. "Stop." I whispered to myself, tossing and turning the entire night. "The git." I smirked, pushing my head deeper into my pillow, staring up at the ceiling.

"I hate him." 'You love him'