Chapter 5

I wake up to sunlight hitting my face. I moan and open my eyes sleepily. Where am I, I think as I look down at the bed. I don't own red and gold bed sheets. I look around and everything comes crashing back to my memory.

I'm on Neverland. With Peter Pan. Speaking of where is he? I sit up and notice that I'm all alone. Well isn't that nice; he forces me to sleep in the same bed with him and then allows me to wake up alone. Great. I get out bed and go to my closet.

I take out my essential under-clothes, black lace shorts, a black tank top that says whatever in white lettering, and head to the bathroom to take a shower. After I'm all cleaned up and smelling good I walk back into the bedroom, and Peters still not there. I walk outside the room and walk around the house yelling "Peter" at random times.

He's not here. He really just abounded me in this treehouse. How rude!! I walk into the kitchen and fix myself a bowl of cereal. I should really try and find a way to get home, or I could just stay here. No, I couldn't do that my dad is probably worried, or not. He could just be happy to finally be rid of me. Why do I need to go back any way? I'm actually happy here, and if I go back Ill just be shipped to my grandmother. It would be better if I just stayed here on Neverland. Plus, I am starting to like Peter quite a bit. This is why I hate being alone; my thoughts won't leave me alone geez!!

I finish up my cereal and wash my bowl. I bet Peter left thinking I would stay here and wait for him. Uumm....no. I walk outside the front door and step onto the patio, maybe I could go to that waterfall and take a swim. "Hello there, sexy" I jump, turning around to see where that greeting came from, and it's Felix.

He's nonchalantly leaning up against the side of the house tossing a dagger as if it were a coin, and giving me that intense look again. "Uh....hi" I say a bit apprehensive. I have a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Where do you think you're going", he asks still tossing the dagger, "well....I was going to.....a place. If you're looking for Peter he's not here" I say trying to make him leave.

He smiles and says "I'm not looking for Pan". He throws the dagger down it impales the wood sticking right up. He begins to walk forward, and with each step he takes forward I step back. "I was wondering when he would leave you alone, and give me my turn" he says still advancing. "What", I ask in a voice an octave higher than my normal voice; still moving back with each of his steps. He smiles and says "he hasn't told you yet? This is going to be much more fun than I expected". What in the blue cheese is he talking about???

Now, because this creep won't stop walking towards me, we're in the back of the tree house close to the French doors that go into the bedroom. Good I could just get inside and hopefully lock him out here. I reach for the door handle, but a sharp pain shoots up my arm from my wrist. I look down and see that Felix is giving my wrist the death grip. He flings me up against the wall and pins me there with his body. What is wrong with the boys on this island?? All they do is pin me up against things!!!

"Let me go" I demand trying to push him off me. Now that bad feeling in my stomach has blossomed into full on fear, and I can hear my heart beat in my ears."No can do sweet cheeks" he says grabbing my wrists and holding them against the wall. Another shooting pain goes up my arms from my wrists and I wince. "Now look all I want is a little fun; I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to" he says pressing his hard on into my stomach. "Ew no, leave me alone" I yell in face. He grips my wrists harder and the pain becomes worse. I squirm underneath his grip and suck in a breath through my teeth; I can feel the tears coming to my eyes.

He dips his head and starts kissing me where my jaw meets my neck and starts his way down, and with each kiss I can feel the hickey that he leaves there. My level of struggling increases the lower he gets. When he gets to the middle I make a really big struggle, and he shakes me, banging my head against the wall. That's definitely going to leave a bump. "Stop struggling and this will be a pleasurable experience, but it will be nothing but painful if you don't" he says right in my face before continuing his assault.