[Chen] Daddys Girl

Start from the beginning

Joshua let out a husky laugh before harshly gripping at your chin so he could deeply stare into your lidded eyes and then proceeded to hungrily capture your lips with his in a hard kiss.

Then the director yelled an extremely loud “CUT” and the scene was finally over. You hurriedly yanked away Joshua’s arms that were surprisingly still circled around your waist and clambered off the bed.

“Hey, (Y/N), you okay? You didn’t seem yourself as we were acting.” Joshua began questioning in concern but paused when you just ran away from him as fast as possible.

Your heart was pounding painfully in your chest as you caught sight of a very familiar face who was blankly staring at the floor, right beside the men’s restroom. The staff was calling your name but you ignored them, stare trained to your husband.

“Chen...” You called softly, wincing when your husband snapped his head up to meet your guilty gaze, his lips were thinned into a tight line and his jaw clenched.

As Chen’s glare dropped down to your exposed legs and arms, the brewing storm that swarmed behind his brown eyes flared up in a ferocious rage.

All his previous anger rushing back to him in a flash and he roughly gripped on your tiny wrist, resting his other hand on your nape and pushed your vulnerable form into the men’s bathroom and slammed the door closed with a scary slam.

“What the fuck was that?!” He roared loudly as you back made contact with the freezing tiled wall, shivering as the cold seeped right through the black lace and graced your skin.

Your mouth felt completely dry as you tried to form words but failed miserably, instead you glanced up at your husband with watery eyes — begging him to calm down.

The male instead of calming from his hurricane-like anger, did quite the opposite and let a dangerous smile curl upon his lips lopsidedly, one that was unfamiliar and rarely used.

Your eyes gradually fluttered shut as a nimble fingertips fluttered over your exposed collarbones, caressing the smooth skin sinfully slowly. The feather-like touch already had you yearning for him.

“Tongue-tied, I see yeobo. Don’t worry I’ll fix that problem for you without doubt. I’ll just fuck you so hard until you forget everything except my name, torture your skin until that guys dirty touch is erased. Make you scream so loud until your throat is raw.” Chen hissed quietly in your ear, gently biting at your earlobe and suckling at the sensitive flesh.

You couldn’t help but gasp aloud at his small speech that had your legs desperately pressed together, trying to ignore the heated tingle that lingered down there and how your muscles tensed under his teasing touch.

“Jongdae...not here. Please.” You murmured in between moans, your body completely ignoring your mind and melted into his hard body as he planted steamy kisses along your arched neck, his hands fumbling with the wispy strings attached to your garments.

Chen growled possessively at the sound of his birth name rolling off your tongue sweetly, his pants impossibly tightened and he found himself struggling to contain himself with your intoxicating scent abusing his senses.

He was numb with anger, lost with love and blinded with lust as he ignored your plead — knowing fully well that your body was reacting against your empty words.

Your mouths were now locked together in a dizzying frenzy, your fingers subconsciously began raking through his choppy bangs that were sticking up in all directions. A sudden deep groan erupted from his chest, the hoarse sound had your legs turning to jelly.

Your muffled whimper echoed throughout the empty bathroom as Chen dipped his down, running the tip of his pointed tongue until he reached your exposed breasts that were barely covered the scratchy material.

Your eyes were screwed shut tightly, neon dashes of colour tainting the black canvas of your vision as the minimal space that was left between you both was now closed up.

The death grip you had on Chen’s chocolate brown locks increased as he expertly managed to unclasp the fancy garment, the lacy chiffon material fell to the floor silently — now your bare body was on full display to your husband’s expressionless eyes.

Goosebumps soon spread out contagiously along your clear skin as the male sensually palmed your breast, blunt thumb nail scraping across the reddened bud, causing a rush of need to burn in your lower region.

“I’m going to take you unprepared, open up for daddy.” Chen ordered out of the blue, pulling away from body to peel his clothes off his body and smirked deviously when you obeyed without any objection.

Your entire core shook as certain ache throbbed even more as your husband’s large erection slapped against his navel, toned chest on full view and wash board abs only sent you into overdrive.

A shaky breathe tumbled from your swollen lips as your legs parted widely in eager anticipation, Chen letting out a gravelly grunt at the view being presented right in front of his hooded eyes.

“This is what you get for not telling me about your bed scene with another male,” Your husband droned deeply, voice slick with lust as he teasingly let the tip of his member caress along your folds, “And for wearing such revealing clothes.”

An impatient whine filled the room — making Chen chuckle darkly at the pitch in your vulnerable tone. He was still mad, judging by the harshness of his actions, since he was usually gentle.

Chen’s large hand gripped at your thigh, digits digging into the smooth flesh as he swung it up and over his shoulder before roughly shoving past the taut band of muscles that surrounded your entrance.

“Fuck.” The male rasped hoarsely as your sharp nails dug into his broad shoulders, scratching all over the caramel-toned skin as his slender hips rocked upwards.

A surprised scream left your vocal chords at the suddenness of his movement, splashes of pure bliss travelled through every vein in your core, indescribable pleasure increasing with each jerky thrust.

Muscled arms pressed against the tiles right beside your head as he brought your naked torso flush against his own, the weight of his physique managed to keep your legs from giving away completely as they hinged under the pressure.

Lewd moans continuously spilling from your chapped lips as a hot mouth suckled at your dewy skin, occasionally sinking his front teeth right into your shoulder.

His actions creating large bruises that bloomed with shades of red and blue as he pierced through the delicate skin.

“Jongdae!” You screamed desperately, unable to keep your screeches under control as the ridged head of his hardened member repeatedly hit your G-spot.,

The pungent stench of sex was now evident in the stuffy air as Chen endlessly pounded mercilessly into your beaten core, his thrusts involuntarily becoming lazier and sloppier as a river of numbing pleasure streamed in your lower half.

The rough pads of his fingertips tracing over your hipbone and drew random objects into the flushed flesh as his neck arched backwards to succumb to the unbearable sensation of your walls drastically clenching around his length.

With a couple more powerful thrusts, your weak body buckled under the unexpected burst of heaven that had gradually built up and released as you rode out your climax, scorching heat was uncoiling itself from the knotted mess it created in your stomach.

Your husband followed your league with a drawn out grunt that practically ripped itself from the depth of his throat as he came.

“I think, Joshua’s touch is now gone.”

Chen iz a rough fucker is disguise I swear. Don't be fooled by that angelic grin, he's daddy. XD I'm so obsessed with this kink idek.