[Suho] Miracles in December

Wah merry Christmas guys!!! It's almost 2016!! And almost my birthday, it's on the 31st :T

I love writing winter scenes so here is a special one :)

Dedicated to our special appa, for looking after all our precious boys and for them for being so strong and amazing this year~! I suggest you listen to Miracles In December while reading this~~

-

With a nervous smile Suho made his way to the beautiful girl that sat under the snow covered tree, small glittering snow flakes fell from the sky making this scene even more beautiful. A innocent looking girl sat on the floor, her brown silky hair hanging in her face, her eyes trained to her book.

Suho bit his lip and sat down beside this fallen angel, goosebumps rising on his skin when the freezing snow came in contact with his skin. The unknown girl looked up in surprise, her amber eyes widen when she saw Suho looking down at her.

"Anneong.. I am Suho." He greeted, flashing her a charming smile. The girl smiled back, making Suho's heart stop from the beauty and innocence of it.

"Ah pleasure to meet you Suho, I am (Y/N)" She replied, closing her book gently with a happy sigh. "What are you doing here Suho?" She questioned curiously, her wide eyes bore into his.

"I was just taking a walk, like I do every day." He told her, his cheeks flushed slightly when he remembered the reason why he came here every afternoon. To see this beautiful girl, yet he never had the guts to talk to her.

"It's getting dark. But I don't mind having out with you for while. Also you seem interesting." She commented, flashing Suho a wide smile.

Suho felt his heart warm at her friendly, out going personality. He managed to utter a sentence without stuttering. "Likewise." He replied avoiding eye contact.

(Y/N) chuckled sweetly and stood up from under the tree, she dusted down her thick jacket and reached out her hand to help Suho up. Suho playfully rolled his eyes at her but accepted her hand nonetheless.

"So Suho...tell me. Tell me about your self." (Y/N) said, as they walked through the park. The small snow flakes seem to fall even more, and a chilly breeze blew by.

"Well I'm not that interesting." He chuckled. "But I guess, I love singing, reading, and poetry." Suho told her, letting his fingers brush the back of his nape.

"That's awesome!" (Y/N) exclaimed genuinely. Suho merely shrugged, his cheeks painted a light pink.

They soon passed by a pile of white snow. (Y/N) flashed him a knowing look, which Suho returned. Soon both of them dived in the cold, icy snow, enjoying the feeling of their warm skin contrasting against it.

Suho let out a hoot of laughter and spread out his arms and legs like a star fish and looked up at the grey cloudy sky, the way the huge clouds would move around slowly creating different shapes and sizes.

"What about you (Y/N)?" Suho asked the beautiful girl. (Y/N) let a deep sigh escape her pink lips, the cold air reacted to her warm breath making a small wisp of fog. "Well I love writing, and reading." She giggled, her hand still clasping her around her book tightly.