[Chanyeol] Unexpected mate

Hi....I am so so so so soo sorry in advance to all you readers and esp the person who requested: kpopfiction12

It's crappy I am so embarrassed, my cousin actually gave me a cool idea but I tried and it came out shit. And so did this. Sowwwwwey.

"Get out!" Your mother screamed angrily at you. You wiped your tears and ran away from the hell place that you used to call home. This happened all the time. Your Mum would kick you out the house, you would run away to be alone for a while. But you always came back by midnight.

You run in any directions not caring where you were going, you just wanted to leave. To be anywhere but home.

It was already getting dark and you were still running. Your legs started aching and you were thirsty. You stop and take in your surroundings. You were in a forest of some sort, tall dark green trees surrounded you. The sound of the howling wind and tree branches waving slightly was comforting yet creepy.

You shivered slightly in fear. But there was no going back now, you don't even know where you are, and you didn't want to go and face your Mother. Then there was a slight noise from behind you.

You muffled your scream and looked around frantically. There was no one around which made goosebumps rise on your body. Then you heard a soft crunching sound and voices of around two males.

You crouch down in fear, you could clearly see their shadows they were coming closer and you heard the voices louder.

You held your breath and tried to hear what they were saying but then the talking stopped and all you hear was the rustling of the trees.

You frowned at the eerie silence and slowly got up wrapping your arms around your shivering body. Then you felt a cold hand clap over your mouth muffling your startled scream.

"Quickly let's go!" You heard a male voice from behind you and what happened next was a blur.

Finally you felt the man release you and you fell down on the floor, surprisingly on a soft warm carpet. You jumped up in shock since you didn't even realize you were in a house.

You saw a handsome tall man with black short hair looking down at you with concern. "What is happening?" You stutter looking at the tall man. He just shook his head and walked over to you.

You stumble back wards into a tight harsh grip. "No your not going anywhere." A tanned guy spoke. You recognized his voice from the forest.

"Shut up Kai. And you come with me." The tall man spoke, his voice was deep and raspy. He grabbed your arm and dragged you along somewhere.

You gasped when you felt sparks and electric shocks fly through your body. "Get off me!" You yell, but he just turned to you with a plain expression.

"Did you feel that?" He asks. You frown and nod gently. "I'll explain why soon. Just go change out of these dirty clothes." He ordered. You gulp and nod. It was best to obey this man, you didn't know who the hell he was or what he was capable of doing to you.