[D.O] Squishy

Yo! To all you D.O fans out there~! Don't forget to vote and comment

Dedicated to; unicorninmywaythru

-

"Aiiishh jagiya how many times do I have to call you?!" Kyungsoo yelled moodily, he rolled his eyes when he heard no response from you.

"Typical." He clicked his tongue and slowly made his way up the stairs with a tray full of food. Kyungsoo walked into your room and shook his head at the sight of you curled up on your bed reading on your phone, your eyes wide with excitement.

"Yah jagi come look at this!" You yell, eyes still glued to the screen. "No I don't want to look at the pathetic stuff you're looking at. Now eat up before it gets cold." Kyungsoo snapped, handing you the bowl of ramen soup.

You flicked your eyes briefly to meet his own, then snatched the food. "Thanks." You mutter and go back to reading eagerly.

Kyungsoo watched you eat the whole bowl of soup, not even thanking him or noticing him. He was about to storm out the room when a sneaky idea occurred to him.

"Jagiya...talk to me I'm bored." He whined oddly. His tone laced with aegyo. You lifted your head up from your phone in surprise.

"What?...did you just act cute?" You question in disbelief, Kyungsoo gritted his teeth when he saw you struggling to hold your giggles in.

"Yeah and so what...? You're not paying attention to me what so ever..I'm going out." He snapped moodily, not knowing how cute he looked, his bottom lip jutted out naturally and a small frown graced his features.

"Yah you pabo. Come here~" You coo teasingly and out stretched your arms. Kyungsoo snapped his head back at you, and stomped his way back to the bed.

"Just because you're cute." He mumbled avoiding eye contact and cuddled up beside you. You let out a chuckle and hug him tighter to your side, his soft silky black hair tickled the side of your cheek gently.

"What were you reading anyway? What is more important than me." He asked dramatically, although his tone was tainted with jealously.

You smirked and pulled away from the hug. "About this Kpop group, called Got7. I think Jae Bum is cute." You said, you puffed out your cheeks preventing you from laughing aloud at his priceless expression.

"What?! Yah! You were reading about other guys?!" He exclaimed in disbelief. You laugh and nod. "Jagiya but I'm your boyfriend." He muttered with another pout. "You shouldn't be reading about other guys. Especially this Bum butt guy." He hissed and flicked your forehead making you wince.

"I was just interested in the group and his name is Jae Bum, you know that I love you more squishy." You admit, cupping his face gently in your hands. His eyes narrowed at the nickname.

"Squishy?" He spat in disgust, "Jagiya no...anything but this...this..this horrible nickname. And no more reading about other guys." Kyungsoo said, his brown eyes bore in to your own, next thing you know he's placed his warm lips against your own.

You kiss him back happily, knowing that he wasn't mad anymore, just a little jealous. You giggle into the kiss making him pull away.

"What's so funny?" He asked his eyes twinkling with amusement. "It was cute to see you jealous." You laugh as moody boyfriend narrowed his eyes playfully, and pecked you again lightly.

"I love you squishy." You mutter against his lips. "Yah! Stop with the nickname!" He whined, almost falling off the bed when you jump off and ran out the room.

"Never!" You yelled running down the stairs laughing. Kyungsoo shook his head after you, smiling slightly.

"Nado saranghae (Y/N)"

Uhm cheesy or what? XD

But squishy Kyungsoo is cute, I mean look at the MM

MY FEELSSSS