[Chen] Daddys Girl

So I have officially run out of ideas for this book, but I wrote this smut originally for my boo and posted it in my Kpop smut book but you know decided to put it here as well.

Beware: this one-shot contains kink, swear words, sexual activity. If you don't like it then please skip reading and don't give me a hard time.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed ma crap. ;)

--

“-and everyone was cheering for us and I still can’t get over the fact that we won!” Chen, your husband, excitedly gushed about the football match they had yesterday.

You tiredly smiled in response, humming occasionally as he continued to keep the one-sided conversation upbeat. Your makeup stylist was hurriedly touching up the corners of your eyes and outlining the form of your painted lips as it was almost time for the next take.

“Mrs. Kim, can you stop the chit chat and get over here. We’ve got serious work to do!” The manager snapped impatiently, running around frantically with his clipboard. You sighed, turning briefly to Chen who was still smiling happily.

“Sorry honey, we’ll speak more at home because it’s a little hard to concentrate with everyone calling my name at once. I’ve got half an hour left, you can stay here while I shoot the last scene.” You patiently reassured your husband — who’s face slightly dropped.

You didn’t even get to hear his response before you hurriedly scurried over to the prepared set. Thousands of camera’s were aimed at the bed where a familiar faced man lay, eyes shut as the makeup artists powdered his golden complexion.

Hong Joshua was currently working on the ‘sex scene’ with you, for the latest romantic drama that was yet to be released. Crimson Peak.

The ivory robe that covered your body up was now stripped off of your lean body, leaving you exposed in sheer black lingerie that was tight around the waist with dangling strings hanging from the thigh area.

Your mascara coated eyes accidentally shot up to meet Chen’s gaze right before they began recording, his usually playful and warm eyes were clouded over with a glaze of grey mist, hurt and confusion all swimming in his irises.

You didn’t even have time to ask his permission for this particular scene, even though nothing was real, you were just so busy and caught up with the chaos and stress of being a successful actress.

Trying to brush off the steely stare that trained to your back, you plastered on a neutral expression, exhaling deeply as the filming crew dimmed down the bright lights — leaving it slightly dark and sensual.

“One, two, three and action!”

Slowly yet seductively you made your way over to the bed that was clad with crisp white sheets, making sure to sway your hips as you did so. Joshua, let a side smirk stretch at his reddened lips.

“I see you’ve come to give me my reward,” He said, letting his tone of voice drop a couple of octaves as he recited the lines from the script, “I did my part of the job and now it’s time for you to repay me just as you promised.”

You let out a tinkly laugh, eyeing him flirtatiously from beneath your lashes and nodded before crawling over his shirtless body — straddling’s Joshua’s slim hips.

You couldn’t even focus properly on your acting, since it felt like two lasers were being burned into the back of your head. Joshua ran his large hand over your bare thigh, before letting it trail up the curve of your waist and rest beneath your ribcage.

As the one of the cameras came right beside your face, you gulped the lump that formed itself in your throat and awkwardly leant down to push your coloured lips to the male’s sharp jawline, tracing the prominent bone until his bobbing Adams apple.