[Kris] Last goodbyes

Hello fellow readers!, I'm sorry about all the unfinished requests. Hopefully I'll get them done as soon as possible!

I really hope you enjoy this one shot, it's a tad bit different from the others but meh....

|COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE|

Loneliness......it's a scary feeling. It can leave a person traumatized, depressed. Sometimes you don't even know why you feel lonely. It's just a scary feeling that seems to haunt your body.

Sometimes you can't fight back. You just want to break down and cry, scream and hurt your self. But what you must question your self, is it really worth it?

Maybe it's not. Or maybe it is. This tough yet simple decision lies in your hands. It's waiting, waiting for you to choose to end this horrible journey you're traveling. Or to be patient and carry on fighting. It's all up to you.

"(Y/N) come here!" You heard a booming voice yell from downstairs. You sigh softly and close your journal.

"I'm coming!" You yelled back, you take a quick look at your self in the mirror and sigh in dissatisfaction. Dark circles surrounded your eyes, and your face was pale. The scary thing was, your eyes that once used to be lively and bright, were now dull and lifeless.

"(Y/N), get your fucking lazy ass down here now!" Came that loud voice once again, but this time it sounded annoyed and angrier.

You immediately pile your hair up in a messy bun and rush down the stairs to greet your husband. Your husband stood by the door his fists clenched, eyes blood shot, jaw tight.

"Kris....." You whisper in fear as he took loud clumsy steps towards you. His bulky figure towered over your shivering petite one.

"Kiss me." He ordered. You shake your head boldly and cower down in fear as he swung out his left arm dangerously.

"Did you not hear what I fucking said? Are you dumb? You fat ass lazy slut!" He roared in your face, his breath reeked of alcohol and smoke. "I'm giving you one last chance." He whispered with a sick smirk.