[Kai] Ballerina Steps

Hello! So this is a small preview of the new book I've been thinking about recently. I was actually considering about turning it into a book but I have too many ongoing ffs at the moment.

I've managed to get half way done with the prologue. Comment your honest opinions please!

Dedicated to: s_happy_virus

Krystal Jung played as the main character. ♥

——

“What do you mean a new student? I already have sixteen girls in my classroom!” I hissed under my breath, sending a cold glare at the balding man, my arms coming to cross definitely over my chest. The elderly manager of the Ballet Industry merely sighs one last time and places a large calloused hand on my shoulder.

“(Y/N),” He began in a soft tone, “Apparently she’s an extremely talented young lady, plus her parents basically threatened me to let her join your class. Just give it a shot and see how things go from then.”

I blinked up at him in thought, before slapping his hand off my shoulder and continued to glower angrily at him — despite my huffy attitude, Manager Chang smiled knowing, he won this time.

“Fine. But if she screws things up in my class, I’m blaming it all on you. Then I’ll simply fire you.” I snapped rudely, although the irritation was bland in my tone. Manager Chang chuckled quietly to himself and nodded doing a stiff bow while he was at it. I rolled my eyes and walked down the long corridor to enter the huge ballroom like classroom.

The magnificent class was filled with teenage girls, from ages to ten to eighteen. All sixteen beautiful girls wore identical sleek black leotards and ivory shaded tutus, even their long hair was adorned up with white sweet scented lilies. I smiled proudly to myself as I watched them prance and twirl elegantly on their tiptoes, laughing with one another animatedly.

“Ah! Miss. Jung you’re here!” Eunbi, the youngest gushed excitedly once she spotted me, running across the slippery floor and landed straight in my outstretched arms, I laughed softly at her genuine enthusiasm, hugging her back just as tightly.

“I am indeed. Now go and get into position.” I scold playfully, making the ten year old girl giggle and looked up at me, her dark sparkly eyes shining brightly as she nodded.

“Nae, Miss. Jung!” She gave me a cute salute before twirling her way into position beside the other youngsters. I straightened my posture and made my way to the middle of the classroom and cleared my throat loudly — in order to catch the attention of my fellow students.

“Good morning class. Unexpectedly, Manager Chang announced that we will be having a new student this afternoon, so remember your manners and treat her like a chingu.” I declared with a smile, even though a tinge of annoyance dashed briefly through my heart. The girls all mumbled in agreement, bowing in unison.

“Now let’s get to practice! The finals are near!”

I closed my eyes gently as the gentle beat of the song filled my ears, my body naturally perked into position, joining the the girls as they danced in perfect sync. The feeling was unexplainable, it was like feeling utterly free from the evil grasp of your body and all that was left is your floating soul and the music.

As the song ended, we all did our signature leap in the air only to land gracefully on the tip of our toes, minor shoots of pain darting up my toes and around my ankle from the jump, but I ignored it and opened my eyes, flashing everyone a wide smile.

“Well done girls. That was awesome, really awesome.” I complimented sincerely, my smile only expanding when they giggled thankfully in response and all went off to practice in their own little corners of the huge room. I let out a deep sigh, inhaling the musky scent of jasmine that lingered in the room.

Before I could exhale, the wide wooden doors were swung open with much force and much to my surprise - in marched a tall boy with a huge blue plastic bag held in his hands. His eyes widening in awe as they flickered briefly over my dancing students and around the vintage looking room — then lastly resting his gaze on me.

I felt my breath lodge in my throat when I met his curious stare, he was highly attractive with a mop of tousled brown locks that fell over his eyebrows and contrasted with the golden hue of his tanned skin. Yet all my admiration for his beauty suddenly washed away like water when he opened his mouth.

“I’m looking for Miss Krystal Jung, I’m the new student.”

And then I stopped here. XDDD I don't know if it's just super lame or seriously lame. Lol, tell me your ideas and I am very much welcoming ideas!!!!! I'll respond asap~~