[Chanyeol] Promise rings

Annyeong so first imagine is up, although very cheesy. XD

——

"Jagiya, what are you doing?" Chanyeol asked, his deep voice echoing throughout the hallway, feet padding into your bedroom. You smiled up at him as he ruffled your locks, leaning down to peck your cheek softly.

Chanyeol and you have been dating for three entire years now.

"I'm just sitting down, why?" You reply, lazily flicking through the channels, curling your knees up to hug them tightly to your chest.

"Because I just wanted to know what the love of my life is doing." He said dramatically getting down on one knee, as if to propose. You giggled softly and held out your hand playing along with him, Chanyeol loved playing around. Most people found it annoying but you found it really cute and it was one of the reasons you love him.

You suddenly felt something cold slide on your finger, your eyes widened when you saw a beautiful heart shaped diamond ring on your finger.

"C-chanyeol, it's beautiful." You breathed out in awe, your hand stretching out as you continued to admire the expensive looking ring. Chanyeol fist pumped and flashed you his million dollar smile, his eyes shining down happily at you.

"Glad you like it, (Y/N) , it's a promise ring and my promise to you is-" Chanyeol paused and took a deep breath, his slender fingers nervously entwining themselves in his dark, wavy hair.

"I will always love you with all my heart no matter what happens between us and I will marry you one day. I want you to be the mother of my kids, the grandmother to our grandchildren, I love you (Y/N)." He admitted, standing up and looking down at you, his sincere dark brown eyes bore into your (e\c) ones.

"I love you too Channie, I want you to be the man that will be walking me down the alter and soon we'll grow old together, and soon we'll be in rocking chairs, knitting sweaters for our grandchildren." You joke and pull him in for another sweet kiss, the faint flavour of mint and chocolate lingering between your coiled lips.

He kissed you back softly and pulled you down to the couch, trailing kisses all over your cheeks and stopped to place a wet one on your nose. Your eyes sparkled as you looked up at his smiling face.

"Aww aren't you adorable jagiya." He teased playfully, his eyes twinkling mischievously. You rolled your eyes and punched his chest.

"I love you my giant," You muttered, resting your head on his toned chest, ear pressed right above his heart, listening to the regular beat. "Oh and Channie I forgot to tell you...I'm pregnant."

----

A/N: Hello! Sorry this was too fake and cheesy. I will try and so better in the future! XD

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE