[Tao] Come back

Hello

I hope you enjoy this imagine and tell me what you think.

"Come back!." You scream loudly, the bitter cold rain splattered down unmercifully soaking you to the bone.

You stood on the top of the roof, your hands shaking as you tried to block out the memories that kept coming back to haunt you.

Maybe even to your death.

The word death was carved deeply in your head, the word death made you think of your self and what you've become.

You close your eye's as another memory comes hitting you harshly.

"Jagiya!, where are you?." You heard a manly voice call from downstairs. You giggle and hide inside the closet, trying to keep your breathing under control.

"Jagiya-" Your boyfriend Tao started before you jumped out and scared him. He shrieked and jumped in fight.

You laugh loudly and run over to him, you peck his cheek as his lips trembled slightly.

"Ah Tao don't cry I was joking-" This time he cut you off by pulling you down on to his lap and kissed your temple gently.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"Tao! No!." You scream as tears streamed down your pale face freely. By now your thin nightgown was soaked and sticking to you like a second skin.

You missed him, you missed his soothing words, his touch, his warmth, the safe feeling you got when you lay your head on his chest.

He was gone, and it was all your fault.

Your breathing came out ragged and rapid, you begun shaking uncontrollably as you took cautious steps towards the end of the roof.

Tears fell down and touched your cold feet, you repeatedly said his name over and over again.

"No you can't come, I have something important to do, please (Y/N) stay, lock all the doors, all the windows and whatever happens remember we'll get through it together." Tao whispered against your lips. You trembled and nodded.