[Xiumin] Snow flakes

Hi please tell me what you think about this imagine :).

I'll be waiting for you

"Hello Miss how can I help you?." A polite voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You looked up to see a short cute guy with messy brown hair.

"Hi, could I have the latte and the chocolate croissant." You reply after looking at menu. You couldn't help but stare at this short man. His dark eye's shifted to yours making your heart skip a beat.

"Sure Miss, I'll be right back." The waiter told you, he smiled sweetly and walked off.

You breathed out and scold your self for acting weird around him. You had chosen to sit near the window so you could watch the rain drizzle softly, making small taps on the glass window.

You sigh and hug your jacket closer to your body, it was already winter and it was freezing.

"Miss here is your order, would you like anything else?." The waiter had appeared with a small cute tray. You look up at him and mustered up the courage to ask him to sit with you.

He blinked his small eye's and smiled happily. "Sure I'd love to, my name's Kim Minseok , but you can call me Xiumin." Xiumin said, he sat down carefully and crossed his arms over his chest.

"My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you Xiumin." You greet him back and stretch out your hand for him to shake it.

Xiumin looked a bit shocked but shook your hand firmly. You enjoyed the warm tingly feeling that somehow spread throughout your body.

"So Xiumin tell me........" You had asked him lots of questions which he gladly answered, you had spoken for ages, enjoying the sweet moment you were having.

You kept glancing at him occasionally, you saw how when he laughed he would cover his mouth with his hands, and also how soft and gentle he spoke, his voice was so angelic and his features were different making him look manly yet cute.

After endless cups of coffee and talking, it was eventually closing time, the dark clouds had come out and the rain stopped.

"I think I need to go now, it's getting late....." You trail off slightly, Xiumin nods happily and helps you up from your seat.

"Wait for me one minute I'll just close the shop and I'll walk you home, one sec (Y/N)." He said rapidly, your cheeks flushed at the way he said your name, the way it rolled off his tongue like honey made your tummy flip.

"Alright I'll just get ready." You call after him, you quickly pull on your thick scarf and hat. You fixed your jacket and shoes, just in time for Xiumin who came back with a cute bobble hat perked on his head. He had a red woolen scarf wrapped around his neck.

He grinned warmly at you and held out his arm. "M'lady, you first." Xiumin said as he opened the door, you giggle at his cuteness and grip his warm hand.

He quickly closes the shop and you both walk in the direction of your house. The rain had stopped, and left that fresh sweet smell lingering lightly in the air.

You breathed in deeply and glanced at Xiumin, you were surprised that he was already staring at you, you blush a bright red.

"What are you staring at?." You question, he shook his head and laughed softly.

"I was just thinking how beautiful you really are...." He said sweetly, you sigh happily and thanked him.

"Here's my house, I guess I'll be going now" You whisper, he nods and unexpectedly pulls you in for a warm hug. You felt his long protective arms wrap around your thin waist, you extend your own and wrap them around his neck.

He rested his chin gently on top of your head and whispered.

"Good bye (Y/N)."

As you were about to let go, you saw something small and crystal white fall gently from the sky.

You gasp and hug him tighter. "Xiumin it's snowing!, Xiumin look!." You squeal happily. He laughs gently at your cute happy face, he couldn't hold it any longer. So he pulled you by your wrist and placed his warm lips against your own pink ones.

You gasp at his bold action, but smile into the gentle kiss. He pulls away after a couple of seconds, he then looks into your eye's. You look up at his chocolate eye's that caught your heart the first time you saw them.

"I'll see you soon (Y/N)." Xiumin said softly, you smile and walk into your house closing the door behind you.

As soon as you closed the door Xiumin sighed in happiness, he snapped his fingers and more of the small snow flakes fell down gently, he then turned his head and walked back home in the cold December night.

"I think I've already fallen for you my precious angel." He said while placing his hand over his beating heart.

The End.

XD, so what do you think??? Cheesy? Horrible? Let me know what you think :)