[Baekhyun] Missing you

“What are you doing tonight?” You ask Baekhyun as you lay down on the sofa, your bodies entwined together.

“Nothing I’m just gonna chill with my beautiful girlfriend.” He answered before leaning and pecking your forehead softly, the warmness from his pouted lips igniting fire under your skin.

You sigh happily, you rarely got see Baekhyun since he was in a Korean/Chinese boy band called EXO— and was always busy. So when he came home you always tried to make him something special to eat and then watch a film.

You lay your head against his hard chest, loving the feeling of his warmth, scent and the reassuring beat of his heart.

Then you felt something vibrate next to you, you sigh as Baekhyun looked at the ID and quickly mouthed, “Be right back.” He then walked upstairs, turning his slender back on you.

You blinked back tears, you had always had a certain suspicious that Baekhyun was cheating on you, especially since he became part of this band.

“I guess that’s just the way it is.” You sighed to yourself as you get up pulling Baekhyun’s big tee down to cover your bare legs. And walking to the kitchen and pull some ingredients out the fridge preparing for Baekhyun’s favorite meal. Just as you turned on the stove, Baekhyun came down happily, a beautiful smile spread out on his face. Sadly that smile wasn’t for you or because of you.

“Hey (Y/N) what’s with the glum face?” He asked before giving you a back hug. You sighed and leaned onto him, seeking comfort from his warm, male smell.

“Nothing, just tired,” You paused and bit down on your bottom lip nervously, “who was that on the phone?” You ask turning to look at him, while trying to keep the suspicion and jealously out your tone.

He looked shocked at the question and then shook his head slightly. “No one baby, what’s for dinner? Smells nice.” He said avoiding the question, with a cute eye smile.

“Your favorite.” You reply plainly and blink back the stinging sensation in your eyes.

Why does he always dodge the question? Is he cheating on me?

Those thoughts were swirling in your head the whole time you were cooking, once you finished you emptied the pot onto a fancy plate and walked to the living room were Baekhyun was waiting.

You were about to smile at the cute sight of him sitting there his snowy white hair tousled and a napkin placed around his neck.

The only problem was he was texting on his phone, a goofy smile on his cute face. You gritted your teeth in anger and slammed the dish down in front of him. He looked up smiling, flicking his dark eyes from his phone to peer at you.

“Hey careful, I don’t want you to burn yourself, I care about you.” Baekhyun smiled sweetly before looking back at his phone one last time and stuffing it at the back of his pocket.

Cares about me........it feels like I got friend zoned...

You frown as you lift a mouthful of food, thinking over his words, it had been about 4 months since Baekhyun had actually told you that he loved you and he rarely kisses your lips.

“Oh (Y/N) I forgot to tell you I’ll be leaving tonight, and the food was delicious.” Your boyfriend complimented before getting up and walking to the door. You glanced warily at his full plate, he hardly touched it.