[Sehun] His property

Next one. This is my first attempt at a wolf one-shot. So don't kill me if it's bad.

——

It was dark and chilly outside, you had just finished your dance class and was walking back home alone, the air was misty and foggy, your eyes squinting as you stared ahead, eager to go home and relax.

You pulled your thin blazer tighter around your shivering body, you had just worn your short dance dress and leggings. You finally reach the woods that lead you straight to your house.

'I'm almost home, I'm almost home.' You thought to yourself as you pushed through the thick bushes. Even with your lack of vision you could feel a pair of eyes watching you, tracing over your every move, burning holes into your back.

A shiver ran down your spine causing goosebumps to arise on your already prickled skin, head turning around nervously. Then you heard a sudden snap from right behind you. A gasp of fright escaped your dry lips when you felt something from behind you.

With hot breath down your neck, you then smelt it. Something that smelt like copper rain, mint and male invaded your senses, the scent was oddly intoxicating and addictive.

Slowly and fearfully, you swiveled around to come into contact with a tall man, his frame towering powerfully over your petite height intimidatingly. Dark orbs shone from a deep chocolate brown to an enthralling silver as your eyes met.

Pink lips parted, “Mate, mine.” Came his deep and gravelly growl, the rasp and heavy hoarseness in his tone only made your heart pound inhumanly faster against your ribcage.

You didn’t know what he meant with that statement, but it felt strangely right, a sudden pleasurable shiver dancing down the arch of your spine, a weird urge to kiss him took over your frozen body.

The male just stood there smirking down at you before leaning forward slowly, almost as if enjoying your confusion.

“W-why do I feel like this? Who are you?” You managed to croak out, glancing down at his puckered lips then up to his almost silver orbs, that glinted with speckles of mischief.

“Because you are my mate. Forever mine and you are now my property.” He simply informed in that low, husky voice of his. Licking his lips seductively in order to wet the pink flesh making them look darker in colour and impossibly more inviting.

“What do you mean...” You murmured more to yourself than the mysterious male, your shaking hands clutching the ends of your thin jacket as confusion ran through you endlessly. You were basically fantasising about kissing a complete stranger, how wrong could this possibly get?

“My name is Oh Sehun, Alpha of the dark moon pack, I am a werewolf.” Sehun declared seriously, puffing out his chest as if to look intimidating and proud. Your eyebrows flew up at his confession, your teeth sinking into the flesh of your bottom lip - preventing a loud hoot of laughter.

“You’re not serious are you? A werewolf seriously?” You splutter in between chuckles, your laughter just increased when he frowned, thick eyebrows drawing together into a childish scowl and that plump bottom lip jutting out.

“How dare you make fun of me?! Do you know who I am? I am Alpha-“He was cut off as you carried on his sentence, teasingly.

“Yeah, Alpha of the dark moon pack I get it. And Sehun I really need to get home so bye, it was nice meeting you.” You said briskly, all you wanted was to get away from him but slowly he was invading your thoughts.

With a huff you pushed past him, your shoulders briefly bumping together and with that your entire body shook as thousands of tingles and sparks ran throughout your veins.

You gulp at the strange yet comforting feeling, trying to ignore the sudden temping desire to turn back and jump into his arms. With your jaw squared and teeth gritted you shrugged off the sensation and carried on marching confidently in the direction of your house.

In a blink of eye, your were unexpectedly pushed up against a tree and there stood Sehun, face mere inches from yours as he possessively trapped your physique against the sturdy tree trunk.

“What in the world are you doing?!” You yell in utter bewilderment, wide eyes looking demandingly up at the tall male who looked dazed.

“My name-“ He started making you stare at him in annoyance, “Say my name again. Please.” Sehun whispers, breathing heavily down your neck, the length of his hard body firmly pressed against yours — when you stubbornly refused he smirked deviously, pinning both wrists up above your head.

“Sehun.” You finally muttered much to his satisfaction, a sigh leaving your lips as you stared up at his darkened irises, but the next thing happened made you squeal softly in surprise.

Pouted lips came crashing to your own, his moving reasonably but gently coaxing you to react. As much as you tried to convince your mind to refuse this, your body did the total opposite until you melted into the kiss, burying your nimble fingers through his tousled locks.

After around half a minute which felt like an eternity, Sehun broke the sweet kiss, resting his forehead on yours as he gazed deeply into your (e/c) eyes.

“What’s your name?” He asked while still slightly out of breath, his cheeks flushed pink, contrasting nicely against his milky complexion. He looked cute and harmless in a odd way, his silver bangs messy and those pouty pink lips slightly parted as he tilted his head to the side, waiting patiently for an answer.

“(Y/N), (L/N).” You reply hurriedly, blushing slightly under his intense gaze. Sehun grinned wolfishly and ran off in a flash, but not before pecking your lips one more time. You shook your head after him, watching him speed off at an inhuman speed as you slowly made your way back home.

I’m guessing I’ll be seeing much more of this, Oh Sehun.You think to yourself as you touch your lips gently, a small smile graced them.

——

A/N: HELLO! Sorry if this was lame. I guess wolf isn't my style ;)

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THOUGH! Follow me here on Wattpad so you can see more of my works and some story suggestions ^^

Until next time! ❤👌and thanks for the support so far!