[Baekhyun] Chocolate kisses

Hey guys! This was requested by; @btsalientaetae_

Really hope you enjoy it, tell me what you think haha chu~

|BAEKHYUN; Chocolate kisses.

"Wake up Jagiya~" Your boyfriend Baekhyun cooed. You groaned when you felt a familiar pain in your lower abdomen.

"No I'm tired." You croak back moodily. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and ripped the blanket off your body with a cheeky smile.

"It's cold, give me the bloody blanket back!" You raise your voice at him. His eyes widen and his smile drops.

"What's wrong?" He asks you, you just huff and walk out the room, slamming the door loudly behind you.

Baekhyun sighed, you usually got into a bad mood when he was being too annoying and clingy or when you were on your period.

Suddenly his eyes widen in realization and he jumps up knowing exactly how to cheer you up.

He slowly made his way out the room and walked downstairs to see you sitting in front of the TV with a angry expression. Also a huge jar of Nutella in your hands.

"Jagiya you okay?" Baekhyun asked again. You sighed and turned to him irritably. "No, now shush I'm eating." You snap back.

He just grinned in response and plopped down on the sofa next to you. He slung his free arm around your shoulders and pecked your cheek gently.

"Do you fancy anything?" He yet asked again. You growled and scooped a huge spoon of chocolate in your mouth.

"Hm okay I'll be right back, don't miss me too much." Baekhyun said cheekily, you shrugged him off and carried on spooning the Nutella greedily in your mouth.

"Whatever." You hollered after him. When he was gone you let out a huge sigh and groaned when the cramp came back.

Period pains are the worst.

You put down the jar of Nutella and lay your head down on the sofa, slowly you begun dozing off.

You didn't even hear Baekhyun creep back home and almost cooed when he saw you huddled up in a ball sleeping. He put down the flowers and chocolate on the kitchen counter and walked up to your sleeping figure.

"Aw, my beautiful Jagiya." He whispered and leant down to peck your cheek softly. He stifled his laughter when he saw your lips quirk up a little.

"Baekhyun....come lie down with me." You mutter sleepily, you flutter one lazy eyelid open to look at him. "Sheesh. Just a minute ago you were yelling at me" He uttered playfully and lay down next to you. His body heat radiated off him making you snuggle up closer.

"I love you (Y/N) even though when your on your period, you have some serious mood swings." He chuckled softly, his lips made their way to your forehead.

"Hey! How did you know I was on my period?!" You question in disbelief, he just grinned in response and placed his warm lips against yours. Your lips slowly moved in sync, you smiled into the kiss.

"I bought you some chocolate..." Baekhyun mumbled against your lips. You smile gently and pull away.

"Come on then let's go eat." You laugh, you get up and groan when you felt a shooting pain once again in your lower region.

Baekhyun immediately ran up to you, picking you up bridal style he carried you gently to the kitchen. You huff but still lay your head against his hard muscular chest. You enjoyed the feeling of his steady heartbeat and his warm male smell.

You felt your self being plopped down on a chair and Baekhyun handed you the box of chocolate. You chuckled at his cute eager expression.

"Thank you Jagi. I love you." You giggle pop a chocolate in your mouth. He grinned widely showing off his signature eye smile.

"I love you too baby girl." He whispers softly and he took a seat beside you. "Open wide, say aaahhh." You say as you try to feed him a piece. He glares at you but opens his mouth anyway.

You laugh at his funny face, and quickly pop the chocolate in his mouth. He chews it and then a mischievous smile appears on his face.

"Now I let you feed me, in return I need a kiss." He told you, he then pouted his lips and leant towards you.

You laugh and peck his cheek, he frowns in disappointment smashes his soft lips to yours. Once he pulled away he smiled and whispered in your ear.

"You taste like chocolate."

Hey! Sorry it was so cheesy. Lol but comment what you think, maybe even vote, BTW check out my other works! ❤