[Kai] Starlight confessions

Hello! Omg I haven't updated this book in so long because I've been so focused on other books and not really this one! But I got a smut request from this girl KookieFart

And decided to just cut the smut part out and put the cheesy fluffiness stuff here, if you want to read the entire one-shot which is a smut then click on the link below :)

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/FkdEwllkiv

[ Kai - Starlight Confessions ]

--

"On with page 60 now, class." Your male teacher droned on, in his boring monotone voice. You quietly sighed in boredom and gently lay your cheek on the wooden table, facing the class of restless students. Your ears were taking in the chatter in the class but your eyes only surveyed the tanned, tall boy in silent awe.

Kim Jongin, your childhood bestfriend.

Something about his quirky, childish personality and that bad boy yet charming look made you fall instantly for him, but you being his childhood friend only made this situation difficult. Another deep sigh escaped your lips and as if on cue, Jongin flickered his eyes from the textbook page to glance over your way.

"What?" He silently mouthed with a sweet side smile, his deep dimple dotting the side of his cheek. You immediately blushed shyly under his curious stare, ignoring the way your heart rate instantly sped up and banged furiously against your ribcage.

"Nothing." You mouthed back before lowering your gaze to the textbook and doodled random hearts all over the pages, smiling secretly to yourself. Little did you know that Jongin was staring right back at you from the corner of his eyes, his own cheeky smirk quirking at his plump lips.

---

"Class dismissed! See you all tomorrow and don't forget your homework I sent you home with." Your teacher reminded the class as the shrill bell rang and everyone eagerly began packing their things away and leaving. You hummed in response and hurriedly packed your bag and stood by the door, waiting for Jongin - who soon strolled happily over to you and swung his arm over your shoulder.

"Ready to go, Arra-ah?" He questioned and looked down at you with a grin, you blushed furiously and nodded, trying to ignore the way he played with the ends of your hair and squeezed occasionally at your shoulder, "You better cheer for me I want to hear you from the field."

You laughed softly at him, nodding as he continued to chat about tonight and the football match. Jongin was in a football team, named EXO, the whole team had a group of twelve boys that were all equally talented in their own ways. Tonight was the finals and Jongin bribed you into coming, saying that he had an important surprise he wanted to show you right after the match.

The air was already beginning to get chilly once you arrived at your house, Jongin's body warmth kept you warm on the outside and inside, you almost didn't want him to go.

"So, see you tonight at eight." You shyly said, looking up at his face and took in his handsome features, from his hooded eyes that twinkled when he was happy to his cute button nose and soft looking lips that were always streched up into a sexy smile.

Jongin nodded before slipping off his backpack and pulled out a large navy blue sweater, the read clearly in bold white letters. 'Kai 88.' When you blinked thrice in confusion he simply draped the wooly material over your shivering shoulders and tucked the material under your chin.

"Wear it for me tonight on the field. I'll surely play better when I see you there cheering for me and wearing my sweater." He admitted quietly, his dark brown eyes met your surprised gaze and he leant forward to press a light kiss to your temple. You found yourself utterly speechless when the male walked off without another word but smiled nevertheless and snuggled deeper into the sweater and stumbled into your house giddily.

---

The local football pitch was packed with teenagers of all ages, majority of them being giggling girls who gushed and snapped shots of the handsome football players. You only wrapped your arms around your body and inhaled deeply into the sweater, taking in the musky male scent. The dark blue sky was filled with silvery stars. You could just imagine you and Jongin tenderly kissing under a sky full of stars.

A dreamy sigh left your lips as you continued to fantasies unrealistic moments you would one day have with your childhood bestfriend.

"Arra! Yah Kim Arra, over here!" A loud male voice called over the screams and chatter in the outside pitch, making you snap out of your thoughts, looking up to make eye contact with your bestfriend. He was smiling happily at you, eyes lightening up just like the twinkling stars when he caught sight of his sweater that you were wearing.

"Hurry up, the game starts in like five minutes," Jongin panted out breathlessly, running his fingers through his tousled mop of curls as you both hurriedly made your way to the seating destination, "I'm glad you came." He added softly, coming to an abrupt halt and looked down fondly at you. He looked like he wanted to say something else but the shrill sound of a whistle interrupted him.

Breaking the intense eye contact, you mustered up the courage to smile encouragingly at him, "Fighting, Jongin! Don't worry I'll be cheering from all the way up there." You said and pointed to the front row of seats. Jongin laughed breezily and nodded before jogging off to warm up before the game.

As soon as you sat down on the uncomfortable seats, the football game started smoothly. EXO went against another group, The Crows, and so far The Crows had scored their first goal already and were pretty smug about the fact. You bit down on your bottom lip when Kris, the tallest player of Jongin's group skidded across the grass and curled up in pain. EXO's expressions all fell at that moment.

You immediately stood up and screeched at the top of your lungs, while waving your arms around wildly, "Kim Jongin, come on you can do it! EXO fighting!" You heart began beating rapildy against your ribcage when Jongin lifted his gaze from the pitch to send you the most beautiful smile you've ever seen. One that was filled with determination and something like adoration.

The last twenty minutes of the game ran smoothly, eventually Jongin scored EXO their first goal and after five minutes he went all the way and scored for the second time. You squealed happily and got up jumped up and down, calling out your bestfriend's name encouragingly. The referee whistled, notifying everyone that the game was officially over.

The Crows seemed adamant about the score but congratulated EXO, including an overly excited Jongin before leaving the football pitch. Jongin surveyed the crowd of cheering people, his eyes moving back and forth until they landed on you. His eyes lit up and he suddenly sprinted across the field and all the way over to where you sat in your chair, nervously waiting.

The tall tanned boy, stood in front of you with his cheeks flushed a bright red, dark eyes sparkling with an emotion you've never seen before, and then all at once it happened. He leant forward to press a gentle peck on your lower lip, your eyes doubled in size when he pulled back to grin bashfully.

"I like you, (Y/N), I've liked you for a very long time and I know this probably seems like the wrong time for this but...will you be my girlfriend?"

--

Hey! What's your honest opinion on this one? I'd love to here from you guys and sorry again for not updating this. I'll try but I doubt I can do that regularly, I'm not that much of an organised person tbh. XD

If you want you read the whole one-shot then please, let me know and I'll send you the link. (If the one above doesn't work ^^)